HARD LIGHT ISNT HITTING HARD PVE

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Pack_Mane, May 19, 2015.

1. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

I was in the Hall of Doom today on my hard light toon building up my supercharge and for what ever reason my combo couldn't even do over 100 damage to the sparring dummy unless I used inspiration which was critting it for like 500. Has anyone ran the new numbers since the Update. HL is still holding up in he arena but PVE I think it's broke. Anyone else agre

BTW 114dps cr 207 sp if u were wondering
  2. keith6567 New Player

Cr scaling if you jump into a t6 instance you will see your normal damage out. I believe sparring target cr is 126 now
  3. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

makes sense 114 hitting 126 . But scary stuff logging in a seeing it not knowing they upped the cr
  4. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

5. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Thanks for linking me to a thread with people pointlessly arguing on it.I am now that much dummerer then when I made this thread.

But yah I see people saying HL needs buff . I am not alone.

Thanks Again
  6. Swiftduck Loyal Player

In PVE my construct Mace is hitting for 1k. 1K!!!! that is awful!
  7. keith6567 New Player

The final page of that thread mepps had a response explaining the glitch that was affecting prec dmg
  8. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

That's nothing friend of mine was HL and ran the new dps meter . Got mad switched to mental and not even remodding or changing his skill points to might the mental AM DOUBLED his output just from switching.. A true smh moment
  9. Zhival93 Level 30

I'm getting crits of 12k and sometimes 13k with entrap combo in the t5 duos, which are 1 cr above mine, and my whiptrash is getting crits of 3k also, so to me I think it's normal.
    • Like x 1
  10. keith6567 New Player

I think thats what hazelwarriorprincess was trying to point out.
    • Like x 1
  11. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

Indeed
  12. keith6567 New Player

Mental is new quantum atm its dmg isnt splitting on grps like quantum was before the hotfix. In other words dont get used to those numbers they are a glitch
  13. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

Cool beans guys there is a hard light at the end of the tunnel. HA!

I should be happy that whatever is messed up didn't roll over in the arenas
  14. Sionn Committed Player

Even if all your characters are the same CR, Light's combo AM can't touch quantum, mental, munitions, and probably sorcery in raid content.

I am really good at light combos, but I am probably average at celestial, and I can do more damage with celestial. When I say good at light combos, I mean how it used to be before gu36. It's much more simplistic now, of course.
  15. Mighty Committed Player

After fire gets updated in GU49 light will be by far the softest-hitting PVE power.

Its AM is bad for AOE. Its WM is bad for AOE. Its clipping mechanic is bad for AOE.

It's almost like all those guys who said the AM coming off the test server was over-nerfed were right ...
    • Like x 2
  16. keith6567 New Player

I dont disagree been hl since the launch of home turf this power was op then nerfed than op thaan nerfed again. And the am was supposed to balance it but really it just made it decent. Prepare to be treated like fire has been for years i fear
  17. keith6567 New Player

As i stated earlier mental is broken atm so i wouldnt stress comparisons to it
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Tell me about it
    • Like x 1
  19. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

And if you make a post like I did asking for little buff for hl , people will cuss on u and telling to stop crying about buffing and nerfing , they don't realize how broken hl is compare to other powers , the devs really need to put all power in one line
  20. keith6567 New Player

Yeah its a waiting game on the plus side alot of the powers are pretty close in numbers now so there may be a light at the end of this tunnel sooner rather than later but im not holding my breath