Hard light combos NOT properly executing.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by OMAAR, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamar New Player

Friend and I tested it power whips are block able and can cause you to be lunge for double punishment, not sure if prec whips are the same
  2. Lights Ascendancy New Player

I am experiencing problems with Ram-Snap Trap- and fan not working, when I tap range I just lunge instead.
  3. WorldsDown New Player

Well, that sounds odd... the Ram-ST-Fan combo was working just fine for me last night.
  4. Lights Ascendancy New Player

For me when I immediately tap range after Snap trap I lunge, and it might just be me because have not used HL since last year. But all my other constructs work fine.
    • Like x 2
  5. Whiteroom New Player

Yeah, Fan wasn't working for me today when I was trying FFF, WCS, and RSF today. Playing Family on USPS3. Was pretty annoying.
    • Like x 1
  6. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

Did anyone else think the light combos were working better without the ring. Now with the ring back the combos are working like they did before.
    • Like x 1
  7. maadoo New Player

fan works perfectly for me until i do FFF for some strange reason, when i do ram<WT<clip with power ST< fan*, the last fan won't work and i get a tap triangle instead, this started happening to me after gu27
    • Like x 2
  8. hobkat New Player

all i see is hl fan glitching and still getting out dps
  9. MuTeDx Committed Player

recent problem i am having on PS3 is when i try to do FFF the Snaptrap power will not clip the Whips. so it ends up doing the whole whip animation then i get the snaptrap. not sure if anyone else has experienced this but it sucks in Nexus
    • Like x 1
  10. zickyjacks New Player

Yeah I've noticed problems with Fan also. Sometimes when casting it, it doesn't hit at all. Or in some cases moves over top of a mob. They really need to fix this. Understand they want to cut down on people that glitch but this is crazy.
  11. jr1nc Dedicated Player

its funny i never had a problem with fan i still get the hits but yes if you clip WT with ST it would work to execute the fan!
  12. AJPro Committed Player

Has any1 posted about the combo is not working ram combo to wt then clip st and combo to fan...the fan does not trigger. I know is a bug because ram combo to st combo to fan works and st to fan works fine...but when you string together the above you just get a ranged attack instead of fan
    • Like x 1
  13. AJPro Committed Player

Fan works fine from combo....power snap to fan does not work hence the reason it does not work in fff
  14. maadoo New Player

that's exactly what is happening to me AJ, could this be a server thing? what server are you on? (i m on the EU ps3)
  15. Bishop New Player

I've tested this before and in my earlier posts there could be several reasons.

Unfortunately I don't think there is much focus on this because it seems to be a hit or miss bug with the population. Having said that, people are experiencing construct issues with Fan, and some Claw follow ups.

I think the latest changes to Fan messed that up, and Spytle hinted they looked at Light construct for Celestial powers so maybe they've been changing things behind the scenes.

I've not logged on for a while now because Light is quite badly broken for me, Fan and Whipthrash being my main constructs are bugged.

Bishop
  16. Fame New Player

Unsure if mentioned since likely no one uses this combo. When inputting a combo from Fan to tap-melee (Claw) then hold-melee, you lunge with weapon instead of performing the correct follow-up combo. Happens 100% of the time (for me anyway) I doubt this is intended
  17. renzhe New Player

This has always been the case. For Power Claws, you can hold-melee to execute Hold Claw immediately. For Construct Claws, you must do at least 1 more Claw swipe by tapping melee before executing the hold-melee for the Hold Claw.

It is separate from the changes in HL starting this year, which have changed the action feel and combo speeds.
  18. Zim New Player

I was haviing this exact issue last night. When I would try to clip out of whipthrash with snap trap nothing would happen until the end of the whipthrash animation. It didn't happen 100% of the time, but enough, especially boss fights, to screw everything up.
  19. Agnetta Dedicated Player

if you're acro you can use backflip attack when that happens. also you could try grasping hand.
  20. Will Powa New Player

My fan isn't registering when I use ram-whip / snap-fan.
    It works fine when I just snap-fan, but for some reason doesn't work if I clip the whips with snaptrap.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.