Hard light combos NOT properly executing.

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by OMAAR, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rvdo Active Player

Hey guys, new to HL dps. I've seen a lot of different load outs and rotations. Can really use some help on wich combo and load out is the best for ranged/rifle.
  2. Holy Demon New Player

just contributing my recent finding, I notice that whenever i spam snap trap (ie i keep tapping the button multiple time instead of just once, aka button-smashing), the following ranged tap invariably gives a weapon attack instead of fan. Of course double ranged tap would give 2 weapon ranged attack intead of fan and phantom weapon. Just pressing snap trap button once seems to fix the issue. Lag isn't a factor here, and it's not the same problem as the claw/hold claw/ram one. Hope everyone could take a look into this. Grasping hand doesn't have this problem.

m on USPC
  3. HellEctra New Player

what are you doing dev?

nexus invicibily glitch quickly fixed, and now we are not able to make sc in the raid...

but unlimited fan glitch from hl still glitched...

sorcery with the update 27 more nerfed ... are you serious?
  4. MARK2099 New Player

Sigh devs, they took the time to fix GH yet the rest of problems related with HL aren't even address, how about you devs spend more time in fix request problems over small thing that no one ask to be fixed, how about empty returned mails, i'm still waiting for all my items, don't implement changes if they not gonna work as you claim or make you look worse.
  5. Rvdo Active Player

So the best dmg is the FFF combo? Or is it better to use the combo with the Grasping hand? And is the FFF good for range? Or is the WT only going to hit real close? For raids I rather be a ranged dps (rifle) so if you please have some tips for what works best right now, would be great.
  6. BOLO Active Player

Snaptrap to fan does not work 60 percent of the time.

When you combo snaptrap to fan it sometimes makes the sound if using a power on cool down.

Also power fan to light claws then hold claw does not execute at all.

Devs please look at this. Thanks
  7. MuTeDx Committed Player

GH doesn't stack anymore so go back to the regular combo's pre GH stacking. FFF is a great mid-ranged to close ranged combo i do believe it puts out the most dmg. go to Omar's guide and read up i could be wrong.

also the only combo currently not working properly for me is Claw - Hold Claw - Ram - Whip ... the Ram just doesn't come sometimes and i understand if i get juggled it shouldn't but if nothing hits me it should go off no questions asked.
  8. BOLO Active Player

This also doesn't work for me sometimes.
    I wish the devs will chime in for some feedback
  9. Spidey Well-Known Player

Is the ring missing for everyone?
  10. Galaxar New Player

Same for me, both my green and yellow lanterns are missing rings.
  11. Zpred Dedicated Player

Them trying to fix the unlimited fan glitch (lol) as you call it has now broke fan.

Tested in some solos, if I kill an add with snap trap but then combo into fan on a different add results into no affect, so it looks any combo that wants to finish with fan has to be on a boss now, or lined up/close together adds.
  12. HellEctra New Player

unlimited fan glitch works always on EUPS3 server...not fixed
  13. BOLO Active Player

I'm just wondering when they are finally going
    to look at this at least some feedback or something.
  14. Joybird Committed Player

Ram>ST>/>ST>Fan is completely unusable. The Fan simply doesn't happen, and is a right-click attack instead.
    Claw>HC>Ram>WT is about 30% unusable. Instead of the Ram, I get a right-click attack as well.

My HL DPS is now an unusable character. Please correct this.
  15. WorldsDown New Player

Suddenly, I'm not so upset that I couldn't stay logged into PSN for more than 10 minutes yesterday.
  16. Zpred Dedicated Player

I made a similar thread about my fan being broke, something's not right.
  17. BOLO Active Player

Wow so its not only on ps3. Pc also?
  18. Holy Demon New Player

If you repeatedly press the snap trap button, fan will never come out. Even ST-fan wont work if you button-smash snap trap. If you press ST just once, fan will come out normally.
  19. Joybird Committed Player

Thank you. In the past, though, you could clip a combo'd ST with a cast ST, which was the best ranged combo in the game. Now, it doesn't work. So, there has been a change. I'm also not "smashing" anything. In fact, I'm only hitting the ST button once. The actual pressed sequence is:

Ram - Hold Right - ST - Tap Right* - Tap Right - Jump

This used to work. Now it doesn't.

The other combo, which works less than half the time is:

Claw - Hold Left - Tap Right* - Tap Left

In both cases, it's Tap Right that's the problem. The first one should be a Fan, and the second one should be a Ram. The combos should work, and there's no reason that a legitimate combo tap should be being replaced by an attack. It's simply a bug.
  20. Holy Demon New Player

My problem with the first sequence is the Hold Left (I think you're mistyped there). Sometimes instead of using snap trap, I do a lunge attack (in many case, resulting in an unnecessary death)

I have the exact same problem with the 2nd sequence, and I think most people in this thread have experienced it. I've even tried combo-ing with chain saw instead:
    Chain Saw - tap left - tap right (Ram) - tap left (Whip Thrash)

but it suffers the same problem when ram is replaced by weapon ranged attack
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.