Happy Birthday, Batman!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 28, 2019.

1. TomShepard Active Player

There is always that one person who has to quote the whole original thread for no reason.. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  2. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Great news I'm def gonna get more Shared space ^-^.
  3. Eve YouTuber

EU PC & PS is up btw =)
  4. myandria Item Storage

I know, right? It makes me more confident we may have Ace as a base pet.:D
    • Like x 2
  5. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Thank you for the AWESOME GIFTS! Thank you!
    My Bats will be most happy!!!!!

only 1 week for the sale???
    *bites lip*
    I will have to double-check prices and make some calculations, and possibly negotiate a small loan...

SUPER ULTRA GREAT!!!
  6. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

Love the classic Batman logo! Thanks!

And I have almost everything in the sale, so it's a good time to increase bank slots!
    • Like x 1
  7. LordPrez New Player

When are we gonna get Ace the Bat dog? Preferably the Batman Beyond version.
    • Like x 1
  8. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Poster Pack has 10 small and 10 large posters, right?

For some reason it gave me 11 large posters, with Rebirth #968 Poster (Large) having a duplicate.

[IMG]
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Nice....I mean Shhhhh.

Reinheld
  10. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

I love that DCU celebrates Batman's birthday and loving all the new stuff but seriously, How come you do not celebrate Superman's Birthday or Wonder Woman's Birthday with as much enthusiasm as the Flash and Batman. Always remember that Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman is the trinity, the big three,and Superman came first out of the three. How about some Superman and Wonder Woman love guys …. pretty please with sugar, whip cream and cherries on top :):):););):p
    • Like x 1
  11. topflow619 Well-Known Player

Is the emblem part of a feat like the Superman emblem?
  12. DarkWalkerBat Level 30

JOY-GASM!!!!!
  13. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Those are actually old - they've been hanging in my base for quite some time.

They were released around the Justice League movie/ Earth 3 Episode, I think.
    • Like x 1
  14. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Oh. That would explain why I have two large ones (and one small one, for some reason).
    I just double-checked it and you're right. This pack contains 18 posters (9 small and 9 large ones).
    I'm sorry for confusion :oops:
    • Like x 2
  15. Hraesvelg Always Right

Don't know about anyone else, but I know how I spent the day...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Thx Mepps**
    • Like x 1
  17. Earth742 Well-Known Player

@ConnerSandsmark since Reply doesn't work in this browser, and reCAPTCHA is having issues in the other one; have you used WWDAY2017 for the WW Emblem with an XP boost attached? It was still working in 2018 when I used it. You can only claim it once per account but I think Replays can but unlocks for alts.

I have little doubt more WW would be welcomed, by far more than the two Amazons I have.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

For the umpteenth time: OPA is NOT OPA!
    How do we 'earn' the emblem in game?
  19. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Argus Supply Officer - 150 Daemohedron and $250 cash - it's at the top of the list
    • Like x 2
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, how many Daemohedron's can we earn per day?