Happy Anniversary! Gifts & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2022.

1. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

looks pretty cool most i like that u guys reworked lex gear :) can we change all colors at the bleed chroma version?
  2. an81angel Well-Known Player

Will the new materials be available "account wide" on the marketplace like the previous years. or can we only get duplicates from the event ('cause I have way to many alts for that - 30 to be exact and 26 of them are above CR310 so yes I do play them all constantly)
    • Like x 1
  3. Imaginos Dedicated Player

So pink circles in this lair are all in the same place, which isn't surprising as this is just a minor rework of the manor layout. I thought you guys learned from all the complaints about the pink circles being far too spread out. You promised you'd fix that with the Manor either moving them or adding more and that hasn't happened yet and now we have another base with the same issue. I'm getting rather disappointed in the Dev Team and my hope are getting lower and lower for fixes to these issues. :(

On a more positive note, it's really nice that you're offering this to members for free, so kudos to you for that! Will this be for sale after the event or is this a one time get it or tough luck item?
  4. Aren Sul Committed Player

Just to be very clear on this, you can put the lair in your shared account bank, but not the unopened Deco Pack.

@Mepps, is that really the way it's supposed to work?

I was assuming as long as the pack wasn't opened, I could - like the lair item - move it into my shared bank and then choose the character that would open and use it.

Update: Okay. I logged out on the character that used the Lair, then logging back in I got another base item pack. Cool. Not sure what I'm going to do with the first one lol. But I'm happy :)
  5. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

So is double artifact xp over?
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you legend. seriously, that Command Chair & Harbinger thingie look pretty frikking awesome in my hero league hall. thanks!
    • Like x 1
  7. an81angel Well-Known Player

Uggggh - I'm so pissed at myself - I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally reset the loot on centenial colapse - epic fail there go half my replay badges for the month - such a waste. I'm dying inside. I really wish there was a way to turn that feature OFF - I hate it and NEVER want to use my replays that way. If there already is a way to turn this off - please let me know how, thanks.

I thought I was on the que a specific dungeon screen, not the event que screen. so when I clicked on centenial and hit enter - it reset instead of que'd me like I was expecting. Still not used to this new setup and very annoyed with how easy it is to overlook something like that and waste something so expensive.
    • Like x 1
  8. Slade New Player

Awesome and thank you for the gifts.

Happy Anniversary!!!
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

(For anyone who still can't see the article images, a cache clear on your browser will get it fixed.)
    • Like x 3
  10. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Awesome thanks guys and gals!
  11. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Thanks for the lovely Anniversary gifts!

Isis, Boo, Emmy, and Streaky really appreciate a new place in which to frolic!

Only downside is that a white dog in a red cape keeps chasing Teekl and using its Heat Vision!
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Very nice update! Is this going to be Style Unlockable on other characters?!? :confused:

What Face Style is that on the guy in the middle? I don't recognize that mask/rebreather. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  13. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

So is double artifact xp over?
  14. beardrive Committed Player

Lair is account bound, but Deco Pack is not tradable.

I would like to know how soon this can be fixed, so once I see it on the intended toon I can decide if I should buy the MP one. Right now it's locked on one toon that I don't need it on and can't start decorating until you guys fix it . T^T Thanks!
  15. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  16. Twincam Well-Known Player

Loving these gifts, would be awesome if there was a way to add stacks of base items to your base at once tho instead of having to add them all individually. Had the same issue with the manor lair having to add the whole pack invidividually with a confirmation prompt for each one in the stack.
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

That is the New Monitor Face Mask, available in the Anniversary event Vendor. :)
    • Like x 1
  18. Irvynnge Loyal Player

dunno if this is the right place, or not, but are the new Statues of Victory bugged, or something? it says I can't buy them until I've defeated the bosses in their respective raids, but I have already defeated the bosses in their respective raids. anyone got any ideas?
  19. Lowest New Player

No.
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

regards, this. never mind. I just done 'em again. all good now.
    • Like x 1