Happy Anniversary! Gifts & More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Happy Anniversary, DCUO!

Hello and happy anniversary all you heroes and villains. Time is a Combat Rating that we are at for just a moment. The Anti-Monitor has returned this year - okay, time can also be a trap - and, of course, we have gifts to celebrate the occasion!

Attack of the Anti-Monitor Anniversary Event 2022

The anniversary event is back, featuring open world missions, the Centennial Collapse Raid, the Speed Force Flux Raid, and A World Past Hope and Fear Solo.

Open your Mission Journal and look for "Monitoring the Situation," queue up for events in the On Duty menu, or use the Warp Menu to go directly to the Metropolis Anti-Matter Invasion Zone.

New Styles, Feats, and More!
    • Unlock gear inspired by Lex Luthor’s Battlesuit.
    • Discover two new collections for a title and new Bleed Auras.
    • Collect two new Boss Statues and other new base items.
    All-Player Gifts

Everyone gets to celebrate the anniversary with one FREE Character Advance to CR310! With your starter items, you will also receive a gear suit with the updated Lex Corp Salvation style. Log in to automatically receive your free advance, then use it at character select or in character creation.

All players will receive as gifts (over $50 in value):
    • CR 310 Skip with Lex Corp Salvation Style
    • Bleed Material
    • Episode 41 Posters (Base Items)
    • Episode 42 Posters (Base Items)
    To claim your free Character Advance and gifts, you must log in between now and January 31, 2022. You may use the advance right away or save it for a later time. One gift per account. Additional Bleed materials and posters are available on the anniversary vendor.

Member Gifts

For our Members, we have a special set of gifts this year. Don't tell your non-Member friends - they may get mighty jealous! Your ongoing support means the multiverse to us.

All members will receive as gifts (over $75 in value):
    • NEW House of Legends Lair
    • House of Legends Base Item Pack
    • Bleed Chroma
    • Member Reward Box, with:
      • (1) Artifact Cache with choice of artifact
      • Catalysts
        • (11) Dionesium
        • (6) Quantum Field Energy
        • (3) Paradox Energy
      • (4) Seals of Preservation
      • Artifact XP (Total: 220,000)
        • (2) Perfected Nth Metal
        • (5) Reinforced Nth Metal
        • (7) Flawless Nth Metal
        • (1) Purified Nth Metal
      • Nth Metal Detector
    To claim your free Member Gift, you must be a member and then log in between now and January 31, 2022. Players can upgrade to membership and then log in to receive the Member Gift. One per account. Additional House of Legends Lairs and Base Item Packs can be found in the Marketplace.

Once again, happy anniversary!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 22
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Thank you!

I'm curious about the House of Legends base stuff.

And for members especially be sure to use your Artifact XP gifts now while the bonus Artifact XP week is still active!
  3. Lara Committed Player

And what is with the 1 day remain for double arts xp?
    • Like x 1
  4. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Wow, that's awesome! :D

Happy anniversary, and thanks to all of the dev team, I can't wait to check out that House of Legends base!
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Bugs: Artifact XP doubling is not working.
    Lair is account bound, but Deco Pack is not tradable.
    Artifact starter is account bound, but Seals of Preservation are not tradable.
    • Like x 5
  6. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

7. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

That sounds about right in my opinion; since the deco pack can also be purchased from the marketplace and marketplace items are account bound, it makes sense that is is not tradeable.

Seals are not tradable across across platforms and they should be at least account bound; didn't the devs make all seals untradeable years ago?
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Right, they should be account bound, but instead cannot be traded at all. So you can't give the lair & deco pack to a toon, nor give the artifact starter & seals to a toon. If not a bug, it's a change from previous gifts/years.
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Thank you for the new lair, I freaking love it. The theme I needed for Metanite.
    • Like x 1
  10. myandria Item Storage

I see. I remember the Mansion Deco pack being character bound when the devs gave it out, so I expect that one. The seals may be a change in how the devs are tagging them when they give them out as gifts. You should repost this in the Bugs Forum (Arkham Asylum) and see how the devs handle it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well...this kind of sucks as besides this 'bonus' box, I have several piles of XP I had not applied yet.

Ah well...next time I guess.
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

Asking about this.
    • Like x 3
  13. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I believe the granted SOP are always toon bound, but the XP or the artifacts box normally is tradable till opened. Maybe the SOP is not supposed to be toon bound, but it has been in the past (like in the CR skip arti boxes). It would be cooler if the whole thing is account bound/tradable though....as sometimes you open on the wrong toon.
    • Like x 2
  14. Jcal Dedicated Player

The Bleed Material and Bleed Chroma prices were raised to 100, lol. 50 was too good to be true. ;__;

But the new price is perfectly in line with the price of the materials from other seasonals, so... eh, what can you do? We did get a set for free (if you have membership) after all.
    • Like x 1
  15. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

Happy Anniversary, DCUO! :);)o_O part 1 :)

16. useless Well-Known Player

When i use new House of Legends Lair i get second House of Legends base item pack ? Havent consume second one if you want me to return it to you :)
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is intended. Enjoy.
    • Like x 12
  18. useless Well-Known Player

Oh, thank you :)
    • Like x 2
  19. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

Happy Anniversary, DCUO! :);)o_O Part 2 :) Ty DCUO :p

• Like x 2
  20. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I wish dcuo let us buy more character slots
    • Like x 3