Happiest dcuo player alive

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tinoman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. tinoman Dedicated Player

Guess what i finally received after years of farming..
    [IMG]

Yes that is right the raptor tech backpiece out of a lockbox out of all those styles. Almost like it was my destiny to receive it. Now i have no more styles to complete that was the last one ever. Atleast from the old styles. Thank you DC gods. lol
    • Like x 12
  2. Controller Devoted Player

And I will be the SECOND happiest person in DCUO if I could get those two Medieval pieces I need lol..
    • Like x 1
  3. GoldenarmsX Active Player

Unless you're Quantum, you'll NEVER see them in this era! MUAHAHAHAHA!

....and if you are, then you're going to need to find a telephone box so you can get it straight from the source. ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Veritech Loyal Player

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
    You must have been so unlucky all this time.
    I would have picked the hookah ;)
  5. Controller Devoted Player

I have ZERO idea what you speak of, Gold...what does power have to do with it - besides being a Flavor of the Month?

I've farmed the content and those two pieces just haven't fallen to me, yet. If they don't it still won't keep me from getting more SPs soon.
  6. tinoman Dedicated Player

Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving and they get all there styles they need out of lockboxes as well.
    • Like x 2
  7. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

It was a time travel reference.

Also, congratulations OP! I hope I have similar luck with the Vengeful Surgeon chest...:confused:
  8. Kreachure Committed Player

I feel you.