Handblaster in combat stance

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

For years i have wondered why the team went for this hunched forward idol nauruto run stance for handblasters when in combat, if they ever were to do reskins for weapon stances id throw handblast in for first round, really this is the only weapon animation that i don't like.. idk it just doesn’t make any sense to stand like that when your being attacked.. your literally standing face first waiting to get knocked out.

Anyway, is there any chance we get cyborgs new hand cannon?
    • Like x 14
  2. EvilDeeds Active Player

I would love a stance like this.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. Heywiar Committed Player

I'd kill for a flight stance that makes you hover like Tony Stark too. I mean, the adds from the giant robot bounty from the Teen Titans DLC have that stance.
    • Like x 2
  4. Jaelia Committed Player

I agree 100% HandBlasters are my favorite weapon style in the whole game and I really wish there a was a change to the hunched over stance my character gets in battle cut scenes and while flying. +1 I hope a Developer sees this thread. :)
    • Like x 3
  5. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Yes, it makes taking screenshots of you using your weapon with the blasters ridiculous and pretty much undoable.
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

This was the pose i had in mind but theres a image of Constantine doing this pose somewhere in the comic world..

I think that this pose is achievable without them having to do a bunch of changes to the current animations, if you stand like this in real life and push out your arms like light attacks in game, it seems natural...

I also hope a dev sees this, but its a weekend.. ill try to get it going during the week
    • Like x 2
  7. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Zombie thread, but it was pretty well received.. lets see if we can get a dev to give it a look now that its a week day
    • Like x 1
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Presidents Day...gotta wait till tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  9. KiraDanvers Well-Known Player

Now that the devs have started adding things like Flight Rings and Speed Force Rings into the game (I assume we'll probably be getting an Acrobat one next lol), I hope they expand on that idea further and introduce rings that change our movement animation. I'd love a ring that allows us to fly in the same way that we swim in Atlantis content, and I agree it would be cool to have a Cyborg/Iron Man style of powered flight.

On the subject of the handblaster stance......yeah, that kinda sucks. It also sucks that you're stuck in that stance for so long after combat too. Any characters I have that use flight and handblasters, I've become reliant on having Swoop Attack somewhere in my loadout mostly just so I can 'kick out' of it quickly. It certainly helps to speed up things like solos and daily bounties lol
  10. tukuan Devoted Player

I always think it looks like you got hit by stomach cramps when this happens.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Hmm idk why what i just wrote^ in the second paragraph is blue, but i dont know how to post pics on here when using your phone. Look up the justice league dark screen, its 100% better then what we have now