Halloween/Haunted Base Item Pack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lionxoft, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Lionxoft Committed Player

I'd like to make my own Haunted House this year in DCUO open for anyone on USPC. Can some of these items be put into a package on the Marketplace? The Halloween event won't be for long and there's a lot of great base items in there. Before anyone asks yes I know that you can replay the event however that would be an insane amount of money spent for base items. I'm not sure if the demand is there but if anyone is like me around this time of year then they love decorating for the spooky theme. Hopefully I'm not the only one. :D
    • Like x 5
  2. Backseid Devoted Player

I'm fine with it so long as:

A. There's no feats attached

B. There's a preview of what's actually in this Base Item pack (big fail Devs)

C. For the price? They should be infinite. Meaning that stupid aquarium for $100 should freaking be place able 500 times (another fail Devs)
    • Like x 4
  3. Lionxoft Committed Player

The aquarium is only 450 sc . 0.o
    • Like x 1
  4. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

I'm all for this as already stated in another thread. I can get most of the base items that I want within the time frame of the seasonal, but not in the quantities I want them in. I support this idea. Please put them ALL on the Marketplace.

Not having a go at you but DCUO have never ever made this mistake........It's one of those things that need not be said unless the OP or other posters are demanding the feats are attached.
  5. Lionxoft Committed Player

Yeah, I just want the items. I couldn't really care less about feats. Earning feats is more fun than buying them in my opinion.
    • Like x 3
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

+1
    I approve of a non-feat pack for each seasonal. They would also make good money with different packs too. Seasonals often have small items meant for repitition... tiki torches, sconces, portholes.

One the other hand, devs... don't do this! You'd be taking away even more money from me. I just blew money on the hair, cowl and 50% sale. :p
    • Like x 3
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

+24894285249824 for infinitely redeemable base items.

I can't believe they actually charge us on a per item basis for base items... Must be all them crazy high costs...

Also, yes to the idea
    • Like x 1
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Great idea. I like it much better then the alternative running the seasonal event and the outside portion for a total of 30mins for 3 spooky bites per day, per character.

It takes ten days without using Replays to obtain 30 spooky bites. The boo trinkets cost 40 spooky bites each. So yeah I'd rather just not spends money on Replays and instead just buy the styles, trinkets and base items off of the marketplace.
  9. Backseid Devoted Player

No? We're there not feats for the one Bombshell poster pack?
    • Like x 1
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

You do realize you can get the bombshells poster feat by buying the poster pack off the marketplace.
  11. Here2Help Devoted Player

Yup, the Bombshell poster packs both counted towards the feat.
    • Like x 1
  12. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  13. Lionxoft Committed Player

I bought my first base item today from the seasonal. Sadly, I just don't see this haunted house thing happening on USPC. Not enough items on the broker and I don't necessarily want to spend tons of replays.