Halloween Event 2018 - Preview

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Aug 31, 2018.

1. inferno Loyal Player

There's a lot of good stuff on this event, so it looks like i'm gonna be grinding this on all my alts. I really wish they added the seasonal styles in the unlock styles section.

p.s. I was gonna ask if you had put the prices on the videos but you beat me to it.
    • Like x 1
  2. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Best damn seasonal, yet. damn good stuff.

and lmao@ the headless strutter
    • Like x 2
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Where's the Halloween speaker?? The pipe organ is cool and all but I need the Halloween vault music for my nightclub.

Also, another year goes by and no witches broom....
    • Like x 3
  4. SuperBell Loyal Player

Are bonnets considered scary? I've always associated bonnets with Easter.
    • Like x 1
  5. Batrederik Dedicated Player

II want that dog boo**
    [IMG]
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Yeah Finaly now I can make the headless horseman!
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

hahaha wouldn't be surprised if someone made an hanmaidens tale style now then :p
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

one thing about the bat aura Devs it need More bats inni it Please.
  9. Balton hero Committed Player

With the Summer floaty?
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

sorry i don't get that one?
  11. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Thanks for not being one of those super annoying youtube people that blasts horrible music throughout the thing and has terrible entrance video.
  12. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

They really make some cool stuff for the seasonals, sadly I just don't have that much use for a lot of it.
    • Like x 1
  13. Green Lantern AJ New Player

Anxiously awaiting your Boo Family Pet preview!
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

yeah i think the bonnet was too much, little house on the prairie is boring........not scary. unless you consider it's scary how boring it is 0_o?
  15. Balton hero Committed Player

16. Saturn Girl Committed Player

:D
    OMG I can't believe I paid 1 hour to make thread just like this as an announcement for others without knowing that already exists.
    This is very embarrassing.
    Everyone I am so much sorry please spare this.
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

18. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

The bonnet and pilgrim hat are kind of nods to the type of citizenry that would have been around at the time of the Sleepy Hollow/Headless Horseman story. I believe Klarion has a direct connection to those times, so it makes even more sense. Honestly, they'd be good for Thanksgiving themes too, but I don't see myself investing in those items with my toons as I usually do around Halloween.

I have one character who's I've been toying with making a complete horror toon, so I may actually go all out getting outfits for him this year.
    • Like x 3
  19. Proxystar #Perception

They're in the last base item video, there's a free floating around
    • Like x 1
  20. Green Lantern AJ New Player

Ohh that’s why I missed it, I was under the impression that it was a trinket like the Boos from previous years (which I missed ). Thank you though!
    • Like x 1