Halloween 2018 Style Idea before it's too late!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SuperBell, May 8, 2018.

1. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]

maybe a tintable ghost material similar to the glowing see through edges of the ethereal brainaic mobs in the shadow lands. just please don't make it capsule exclusive, i do like scavenging collections and investigations/briefings.
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

For those whom don't know, Elvira is part of DC canon.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

it'd be neat if we could get a trinket that causes nature's dogs summoned in canine form to change to hell hounds from raising hades or a trinket that just summons hell hounds. other than that trigon would be a very fitting halloween theme this year XD.
  4. Balton hero Committed Player

This would be incredible.
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

I hope for a full Klarion outfit, that shirts pretty cool oh and klarion hair would be pretty good too given they've been making more hair now :)
  6. myandria Item Storage

Hmmm..

I would like to see Carnival of Shadow/Freakshow inspired styles from COH. I think the Court of Owls mask would see more use if we had styles like the Carnival of Shadows to go with it. I have always considered the Freakshow "Frankenstein's Prodigy's"

Carnival of Shadow:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Or, how about the Carnival Of Light Masks? They were sooo cool!

[IMG]

Freakshow:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  7. DC Urban Committed Player

It is too late, but I always thought halloween would have been the perfect excuse to get away from inconic cosrumes and delve into aliens and animals.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

it is crazy that we still don't have Croc though.
    • Like x 2
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Try and fit some of the gear on Croccy, specially the helmets, double-dog dare ya :p
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

oh god i would love harlequin tights.
    • Like x 1
  10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

the skeleton style could also be a skin ;).
  11. DC Urban Committed Player

You mean like how the werewolf head fits on our avatar heads?
    (I don't think anyone expects Croc or the werewolf to wear helmets, more like the heads are the helmet slot)
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Ooops, thought you meant having him as an actual body type, rather than a costume :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What do we want?

THE DEMON'S TAIL WAIST STYLE IN THE HALLOWEEN VENDOR!

When do we want it?

YESTERDAY!!!!

:p;)
    • Like x 2
  14. DC Urban Committed Player

It would be sweet to have croc as a body type, but my standards are really low with DCUO.
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I doubt they'll ever give us that. We DO have the Reptile Skin Style that's "inspired by" Killer Croc...

[IMG]

As you can see, there's tons of room for improvement. A Head Style, Hand Style, and Foot Style based on the in-game model for Killer Croc would go a long way to making a better look for player characters. Combine them with this skin on a Brute Body and it might look alright then.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, just like with the Werewolf styles, that could work, specially if they made a gator-tail (just don't make it an extremely rare Prom Box drop)
    • Like x 1
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

it's too late, it's pilgrims!!!! okay i know everybody wanted klarion's outfit and other gotham by gaslight styles but the bonnet is just too much. i'm pretty sure he meant long cloak like coats and top hats,..........not little house on the prairie!
  18. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Just going to leave this here for the 100th time. I want the ghost skin that the NPC's in game have!
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Long cloak like coats and top hats would be Victorian or Steampunk era, pilgrims are Little House on the Prairie (well, closer anyway)
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i know, i hate little house on the prairie, pilgrims are just plain boring, they don't do anything....... ever. i kind of have to agree with darth paul above, was hoping for a ghost material/skin or well....anything but pilgrims really. at least the base items are interesting and useful for my haunted forest/manor base XD.
    • Like x 1