Hall of Justice

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Martian, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen.
    I was just having a question previously that you might like to know the answer too.
    The Question is : Will there be a Hall of Justice Map DCUO ever?
    I was just so much curious to know how it'd be designed! And I personally would enjoy some sorts.
    Hall of Justice (The Original Justice League's Operation Base) is mostly known in Washington DC, though I've sometime before heard about it in Metropolis, Previously I've checked the whole Metropolis to see if there's any, 2 buildings that look so like Hall of Justice are Metro Doom so far and Metropolis University which is so similar to the HoJ but not absolutely. (As you might have known)
    Anyways long story short I love to ask something original and completly main.
    In addition I may reckon of a new Episode that contains the Hall of Justice Map and all its cute and sweety stuff such as the Statues of whole Justice League ( If you mind, I'm in love with DC series like Young Justice TT and I would again personally consider the Statues like the ones in the series) and other things like the large table and . . .
    To add more I would like to know if there's any chance to have this Map as an open world for everybody even though if it happens as part of an Episode, it'd better be enterable by everyone.

After all that was what I've been thinking about sometime before, Thanks for paying attention and reading. :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Sorry to burst your bubble but the answer is probably no. They call the meeting chamber "Hall of Justice", but that's as far as it goes.
    The thing is if the story requires event occur at the heroes' headquarters, they would just do it at the Watchtower, building a new Hall of Justice would be redundant and cost ineffective.
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Honestly I meant something different from a meeting room or ...
    Just make it more understandable I mention an example.
    If you remember the Fury of Amazon 3 parted Episode and also the Battle for Earth episode, we could enter Themyscira and talk to Wonder Woman, Buy Gears and Enjoy the Environment and . . .
    In the other hand we could enter there to fight against the brainic.
    Not absolutely but I meant something like that, indeed a new Map just like WT for talking would be a waste of time but that wasn't what I exactly meant.
    If I want to explain barely from my own upnion there could be an Episode in future about one of the stories of DC , Something like an invation or robbery from the Justice league or an attack to HoJ, For the Beginning of the episode the Heroes enter and talk to someone like Red Tornado or Martian Manhunter or . . . And after doing the Solo or Duo the HoJ looks messes up/destroyed or something . . . And for Villains Affliction, the Villains Teleport to the basement and talk to someone like Lex to listen to the plans OR just enter the Lex's Office and talk to him and after Solo or Duo , Teleport to the HoJ and . . .
    AND Even though this is part of the Episode to just make the game more natural , The Heroes be able to enter the Hall for just fun and nothing to do and Villains to the Lex's Office or the Basement it whatever, IDK or they don't enter there like that for fun!!
    Oh sorry I've been too talkative, Only wanted to explain better, the point wasn't asking for a new episode, just had like to ask if can have an actual HoJ in the game. Or if not, doesn't matter. It's Good. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Yes I understand you from the very beginning. You want a new HoJ to be part of the game. The problem is with the Watchtower still around, any story with "the JL HQ being compromised" premise would utilise WT rather than creating a new giant map. Even less likely to be build without being part of a new content pack since there's no Wayne Enterprise funding it.
    I know the nostalgia is strong with HoJ, but I just don't see any reason for dcuo to introduce it just because it's cool. I'd only bet on it when it's still in the comics at DCUO's 10th birthday, since they like to stick to recent comics development these days...
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

What if we have to go back in time to the building of the HoJ. Villains attack and there's a lot of damage around the city. Including local apartments and businesses. The question then arises: Where is a safe place to build it?

Batman then says he has an idea...
    • Like x 1