HA HA Devs...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SixSigma, Jul 8, 2016.

1. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Good one guys... just because the RIT-Elite is easy-ish doesn't mean you make it lag during the boss fights for the whole party. That's not how you increase difficulty, jokes on us...
    • Like x 1
  2. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Did you beat it?
  3. evil keebler elf Well-Known Player

Stop playing on a ps3 maybe ?
    • Like x 4
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Tell your group to stop using McDonald's Internet then
    • Like x 2
  5. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Change your internet maybe? o_O
    • Like x 1
  6. Beefiest Cakes Committed Player

Or buy better servers;)
    • Like x 1
  7. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Jokes on you, I connected 3 PS2's thus creating a PS6.
    • Like x 3
  8. SixSigma Well-Known Player

Nope, interwebs is fine... actually the whole party was experiencing the lag and freezing.
  9. SixSigma Well-Known Player

I actually got kicked and got stuck on a loading screen, but elite isn't really that hard so I beat it once I got back on.
    • Like x 1
  10. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Awesome. Hope you got op gear.
  11. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. JeffEllis Committed Player

*looks at his broadband modem with the best connection available in Columbus OH*
    *looks at his ps4*
    *wonders what this lag is that people talk about*
    *smiles and goes back to reading the forums*
  13. SixSigma Well-Known Player

I'm on fiber, that's why I know my connection is never the issue. This is actually the only game that I see lag/freezing in, lol.
  14. JeffEllis Committed Player

Fiber is just your bandwidth. That does nothing to change how fast a computer runs, how fast your CPU/GPU function, what other things may be going on and even fiber can be low bandwidth or high bandwidth. I ping 500/500 where I'm at work but DCUO would suck here because of my work computer while playing on a PS4 at home pinging about 55/6 is phenomenal.
    • Like x 1
  15. SixSigma Well-Known Player

I understand that, I'm on PS4 not on PC anyhow. I was just making a point that the game lags because of the servers not because of the individuals sometimes. It's not gonna stop me from playing, lol.