Dev Discussion GU97: Artifacts

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Batuba, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Batuba Developer

This post is to discuss any changes that happened to artifacts as well as the boost to rank 200.

-Batuba
    • Like x 1
  2. eanur Well-Known Player

This is just my own personal request but is there any chance to get the Manacles of Force Artifacts lvl 200 buff to also work with basic healer Shields? Its not really supposed to be a healer Artifact but with the stat buffs it gives and the cooldown reduction on all shields it can certainly be an option for some healer Powersets like water etc
    • Like x 1
  3. Pharue New Player

Any way we could have the flavor text changed for catalysts? As a returning player, I was under the assumption I could run the related alerts to get them but I see that's changed after searching the forums, so I'm stuck not upgrading my artifacts for awhile.
    • Like x 1
  4. AV Loyal Player

Not sure if this is the place for it but it feels like the next episode will be the best possible time to make the switch to four artifact slots. All previous content will have already been power-creeped out of relevant challenge territory anyways and Metal's raids are heavily mechanics dependent, so I can't imagine there being a better time than to coincide with the next content release.
  5. ¥HEAVENS¥ New Player

i dont know if this is the right place for the topic, but today i was trying to test loadouts and testing artifacts and i got 9 160 artifacts so i wanted to put my 160 refractor into a 160 eye of gemni and all i can say what the hell game 160 artifact into 160 artifact dosnt get it to 180, so you telling me a 160 levels cant give me 20 levels thats some BS game, so please if you can do something about that -50% xp loss on the artifacts, like i get it if it was -15% or even -25% but -50% is a rip, come on daybreak you got some loyal fans stop doing that to them.
  6. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Did they change the Lv for the Artifacts Mission: The Oblivion Bar? When I got a char to Lv 20 recently, no mission prompt.
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Yes, it now pops a few levels later.
    • Like x 1