Test Discussion GU97: Artifact Rank 200

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. street0018 New Player

I know this is not the correct treat but what about the mental Bastion supercharge cooldown, when the new dlc drops this is the only power that has a 60s cooldown, and if we want to use the eye of the Gemini to buff the group, this would be the only troll power that can only buff the group every 60s instead of 30s that's not fair, mental is already weak In the damage aspect don't let the controller go the same path.
    • Like x 2
  2. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

So now supplies are 20% after the update and the Stone will grant an additional 20? I just maxed this out for dps and it would just be worthless and a waste of all the money I just spent last weekend.
  4. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

I'm not on test. I've assumed and am pretty sure it means the regular supply buff will be 20% for everyone, and continue to be 20% for an additional 8 seconds for people using the Stone.
  5. Perdition Committed Player

That is how i understand it aswell.
  6. Perdition Committed Player

Why the nerf to supply drop? From 50 to 20% just because you made up your minds to buff the phil stone to last twice as long? In other words, if people do not use the stone, they have a weaker (20%, was 50% before) supply?! Sounds like balancing the utility to artifacts and not vice versa..
    • Like x 6
  7. Elusian Crowd Control

Philosophers Stone looked like an alternative interesting artifact before. With the nerf it became useless again and we back to the meta core of artifacts with no options cause every other artifact is just too bad to be considered.
    • Like x 3
  8. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

the nerf on the supply drop its a really shady move; especially because you guys waited after the double XP and now we are stuck with a subpar artifact.
    • Like x 2
  9. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

It's still an okay artifact for the stats. However, personally if I had known I'd be getting an extra 8 seconds of a weaker supply drop, I don't think I would have put in the experience to get it to 200 like I did this past weekend. I'd have rather used it on my tank. All I can do at this point is laugh I suppose lol
  10. Anton1337 New Player

Along with this nerf the Philosopher Stone doesn’t get enough compensation at all. How can you do an update like this one day after a double nth metal weekend and just expect us to be okay with this? Atleast with venom wrist we‘ll get a in my opinion more than fair compensation, cause it still is one of the best precision dps artifacts. With this last minute update, the Philosopher Stone should get a much higher compensation. For example a 1 to 1 switch option, cause you just killed the point of running this as dps. Me and many others got this leveled up from 0 to 160 or even 200 (overloading it) only because it got buffed. You can’t just expect us to be just okay with this update and now lose all catalysts, seals and half of the nth metal to put it into an now better artifact. I anyways don’t understand what makes this change necessary, maybe we could get this explained please?
    • Like x 2
  11. Flow1337 New Player

Totaly agree to this. The only reason for me to get Philosopher stone was the buff. Why are you doing this update AFTER the double exp weekend and 1 day before nee dlc comes? Id like to hear the reasons for this, in my opinion not needed, update.
    • Like x 1
  12. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

The fact they basically ripped people out of $100 dollars is ridiculous cuz most were just using for a buff n leveled it from 0 last weekend.

Wuts the worst is this is so stinking noticeable and they did it anyway.

I'm not gnna use mine now n I lost over a $100 smh.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Supply drops were reduced to 20% bonus in the stats revamp, and that got incorrectly undone in (some of) the later supply drops we added. It sucks, but 50% bonus damage is crazy and breaking all sorts of things. We then buffed the philosopher's stone as a result of this fix.
    • Like x 3
  14. Batuba Developer

To add to Mepps message.

Philosopher's Stone Supply Drop on live server currently grants 20% damage bonus (not 50%), nothing has changed for the artifact from live to test aside from only gaining buffs to the artifact. Between the buffs to CD reduction (base CD from 10 to 40 seconds and extra CD from free casts from 3 to 6 seconds) and increase to base stats for Might and Precision, this has become a VERY good artifact. Paired with DKS, I've seen best case scenarios internally where I could get 3 supply drop casts in the original 5 minute window, however on more common scenarios you can expect to get around 2 casts of supply drop within that 5 minute window. Also consider that you are also granting SD more often to your entire group which is a larger DPS increase over all as well, and not even mentioning it's other benefits.
    • Like x 5
  15. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Basically none of us dps were using this for free cast. This was our fourth artifact.wed press start n throw it in drop it take it out n the scrap goes back in. Just think spending all that for situational n bam it's gone.

Kinda was getting over that there isn't 4 artifact slots n got caught in my own tricks lol.

No one cares about the free casts js.

The timing is inpeckable on the SD not getting updated earlier. Idk if I spelled that correctly. I wish I leveled the DKS instead lol.

Should just make a fourth slot lol I can wish can't I ??? Lol
  16. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

You can't really look at Stone as a DPS artifact because the only benefit to a dps is the 16 seconds of increase damage, most dps sets won't need the power free casting and the health regen will be situational. It comes down to do you want your supply drop back quickly for 20% extra dmg or your supercharge back quicker for alot more then 20% increased dmg cause you'd need to give up either EoG or Cloak

However for a Healer this artifact becomes alot more attractive considering there aren't multiple pure healer artifacts. With a DKS and Stone combination as a healer they will have the increase field size for the group, can spam abilities themselves and will have the the decreased cooldown's on their trinkets to support the group.
    • Like x 1
  17. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

You can call it wutever before this it had the best base stats with solar amp n to make the stone worth something they nerfed supplies. They can call it wutever they want but not getting to Nerfing it for 8 yrs because rthey just were too busy to do it earlier. Smh (sounds good)

That's fine it's worth more for a healer but over double XP weekend when we spent all that money it wasn't that way. I'm fine with the change if they gave me my money back but that ain't happening.

Overall ur being optimistic about it and that's a good thing but a dog is dog ya know. We all popped supplies for damage but nerfing it too 20% is too much.

My scrap is a 1.6 rite now and my gem is 160 n I'm planning on usingy venom wrist for that to be close to 200.
    My stone is 1.5 mill but it was zero over the weekend and if I knew this woulda took place I woulda leveled the solar amp which I shoulda had already but I hate using cast powers so I decided to wait on it. There's no comparison the gem and scrap together blow everything else out the water specially if ur elect or rage. I plan on neo and I've been using drain. Yes I know light is half casts and half bursts. Overall it is wut it is.
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

The rank 200 artifact Eye of Gemini description says standing in any Pollux Gaze field increases 5% stats yet if i stay in a Pollux Gaze field of a teammate(dps or controller) i dont receive any stats increase, it works only on my own triggered field... confused, is it a bug ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.