Test Discussion GU97: Artifact Rank 200

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batuba Developer

Currently fixing a bug where Claw of Aelkhund is not giving flat 5% crit and crit mod increases. Hopefully this should be in next build.
  2. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

In that case, could we move the removal of the pet-based regen nerfs to the Omegahedron and change the Grim passive to applying a stun occasionally (regardless of my current dom)? It would function the same as the Gadgets suppressor turret then. High damage output, applies multiple PI's, and gives occasional crowd control.
  3. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I can agree with that but what would be really nice is if it gave the electrified pi for electric :)
    • Like x 2
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Why does the soul cloak artifact not proc on nature's bug and wolf form change
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

Thanks. Can't believe I missed that.
    • Like x 1
  7. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I feel like the healer artifacts are a bit under powered. It would be nice if they gave a small heal over time when they reach max.

Example Orb of Arion
    Gives a heal over time, perhaps 10% of resto? In addition to the large single target heal.
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

well EoG effect on 200 is just to strong to skip so that will have priority and soul cloak works well with EoG so i will probably level soul cloak as second.
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

For manacles of force. Could we add hardlight shield to the cool down removal? It is accessible to all tanks, so it should not make it unbalanced.
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

I think that would make the artifact to strong and would make HLS mandatory pushing the meta in one direction for tanks.
    • Like x 3
  11. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

It's already almost mandatory since Batuba "fixed" it.
  12. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Any chance we could ever see Dead King Scepter and Philosopher Stone function like Bottle City Soder? Meaning that these artifacts will be equipped in the trinket slot rather than the artifact slot. This would make these artifacts much more accessible for all.
  13. spack2k Steadfast Player

well i dont intend to use it but if it accounts for the cd reduction then i will use it, there wont be a way around the meta of main shield, HLS, menacle's trigger repeat.
  14. Phantom Bat New Player

Yes! That would certainly add new LO options.
    • Like x 2
  15. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

Yea It would help out with a single target loadout and we all know elec single target needs all the help it can get lol.
    • Like x 2
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

SUGGESTION:
    wouldn't it be AWESOME to get all channeled super powers become moveable, as the solar amplifier has prooven, it could be done, and it would making use of all channels (frost breath for example) less awkward...
    • Like x 2
  17. spack2k Steadfast Player

meta means a forced way to play to get maximum potential
  18. inferno Loyal Player

If you are adding Empowered chanelling to SA at 200, could you please re-visit the powers Empowered Channeling affects? It is enormously bloated with ammunition powers while severely lacking in most powers. Example ammunitions have 6 powers affected by empowered channeling, Mental has 1, Fire has 2, Atomic has 1, Electric has 1. Earth has 1.
  19. Brother Allen Loyal Player

That is by design inferno. When the Developers made Munitions it was designed to be a channeling based power set for the most part. Hard hitting long animations by design. One of the reasons I never could stand playing Munitions. I like clipping and moving as fast as possible to the next attack/power so I'm continuously doing something.
    • Like x 1
  20. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    If you have the Level 200 version of Solar Amplifier equipped, the description for Amplified Heat Vision reports it is still [Vulnerable To Interrupt]. That isn't true with the Level 200 effect.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.