Test Discussion GU97: Artifact Rank 200

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batuba Developer

Please use this thread to post feedback on the rank 200 breakthroughs.

Thanks!

Batuba

-KNOWN ISSUES-

• Grimorium Verum Tool-Tip shows that it's beam lasts 4 seconds at rank 200. This is a bug and should only be 2 seconds. Will be updated in future build.
    • Philosopher's Stone rank 160 tool-tip shows 16 seconds of free cast time on tool-tip, this is a bug, meant to be 8.
  2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

So the Solar Amplifier at rank 200 gives you empowered channeling and thats a nice feature so you don't get interrupted during the cast but to not be able to block or jump cancel out of it is a huge issue. If it stays like this I don't see many people ranking it up to 200.
    • Like x 4
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

Are maxed out artifacts meant to all have the same background color? because I maxed out three and one had a blue background, think it was the philosopher's stone while the rest had the same background color as the OP items have.
  4. spack2k Steadfast Player

I dont know if its intended but u can clip now heat vision with a beneficial power while still getting all the ticks heat vision provides, i dont know why one would want to level up to 200 for empowered channeling if one clips the animation anyway tho.... and even if its not intended, the empowered channeling feature is definitely not worth investing all the xp into this artifact.
    • Like x 1
  5. Yaiba Committed Player

3% for rank 200, is this intended?.....:mad:
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm glad its 3% i thought they go straight to 0 xD

But with 3% there's a good Chance of a Breakthrough even without a Seal of Completion :)

(Btw this was sarcasmn and *EVERYONE* is not pleased about it)
    • Like x 8
  7. Gromm865s Active Player

Is it intended no feat for level 200 breakthrough? Cause I like that lol.
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Oh my... they really need to make seals available through normal gameplay.
    • Like x 6
  9. Black Jaq Devoted Player

And in case there is question, Solar Amplifier only applies Empowered Channeling to HV, it does not apply to other channeled abilities (tested with Munitions).
    • Like x 1
  10. Healing Juice Active Player

What’s the reasoning in not buffing the Starheart artifact? It’s honestly completely useless. I was really hoping there would be changes to it to allow more diversity in healing artifacts.

On another note, great job with the Philosopher Stone! A lot of base stats and 4% stats! I love it! Makes harder decisions on what artifacts to use when dps’ing! :)
    • Like x 3
  11. stärnbock Devoted Player

holy laser blast, i just realized you can walk while using solar amplified heatvision o_O
    now, THAT makes it feeling realy awesome IMHO and i wish other channeled powers,
    especially the frost breath iconic could do the same, maybe even share a PI in the future
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

There's two things here I've noticed with heat vision, not sure whether intended but my feelings on it.

You can move while in heat vision now, I actually don't mind this, and I don't really see a problem with being mobile while doing heat vision in fact I think it's better and probably more realistic. I think this should be left.

You can clip heat vision with a clippable power e.g. unstoppable and retain all the damage from it. I've thought about this and despite thinking it's possibly kinda cool, it has the potential to imbalance I think it's not a bad thing to make the move clippable as it provides you a way to exit the move with the level 200 artifact and this will be exceptionally useful and will resolve the issue with the level 200 artifact preventing you from jump cancelling it and if you clip you can avoid that pesky one shot skull attack and block.

However, I think if you clip you should lose the damage from the heat vision and have to move to the next move in your rotation.
    • Like x 3
  13. Healing Juice Active Player

The venom wrist was supposed to be half of what it is now right? Cause it’s only 16% at 200 vs the 27% y’all said it was going to be.
    • Like x 2
  14. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since a lot of People think the same (who would've guessed), i thought i'd share my idea in here.

What if once every DLC, the Hardest of all Feats grants you a Seal of Completion? -
    just like Titles

(Of course this would only be possible once per account)

or

Shift the Breakthrough Chances up, so we're at 10% with Level 200?
    • Like x 2
  15. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Being able to Clip, makes Heatvision finally usable as a Water Dps... but sadly its just too strong and everyone would use it.

So as much as i like it, i have to agree :/
    • Like x 1
  16. spack2k Steadfast Player

the problem with this is that u need to waste a spot on loadout just in case u need to clip heatvision... thats really bad. If the dmg remains while clipping then u dont have the problem because the clip is part of ur rotation.
    • Like x 1
  17. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah with further thought I probably agree, it was really just an "out loud" thought, jump cancelling probably should be possible, but in saying that, it's probably not a bad thing to allow the clipping as well for loadouts and powers that can take advantage, but the damage should not be kept.
  18. loupblanc Dedicated Player

If Heat Vision is going to be mobile (a move which I agree with), then Freezing Breath and Sonic Shout should have the same treatment. Also, any powerset channel moves should have mobility, just like how Ice is fully mobile with Avalanche and Arctic Gust.

But Heat Vision being clippable? :eek::confused:That's just not right, downright wrong and prone to creating imbalance.
  19. CrescentMoon Well-Known Player

Just my opinion but the Demon Fang and Omegahedron are still lackluster besides the almost necessary scenarios to run them such as a dps healer powerset trying to save on ranking up artifacts so they use DF for both.

Suggested Changes:
    - Demon Fang at Rank 200 Grants Precision equal to 3% of your restoration. This is doubled in healer role. Make this the healer version of a Cog, but instead of Health use Resto.
    - Omegahedron should be reworked to:
    Rank 80: Energizing Aura - 10%
    Rank 120: Energizing Aura - 12.5%
    Rank 160: Energizing Aura - 15% & the Grim's passive of not having pets reduce your power regen.
    Rank 200: Permanent Energizing Aura or turns 15% of your might into Power Pool.

3% Might also doesn't help compensate for the loss of a Solar Amplifier flat stats, Tetra passive, or Soul Cloak passive. If it's staying as a straight Might artifact, I'd like to see it buffed to 5% as an AoE alternative to Solar Amplifier or in ST situations 2% might traded for the Soul Cloak passive as an example.

The ranks could be the following for Might/Power:
    20 - 1% Power
    40 - 2% Power
    60 - 1% Might
    80 - 3% Power, 2 %Might
    100 - 3% Might
    120 - 4% Power
    140 - 4% Might
    160 - 5% Power
    180 - 5% Might

And take the base health that it grants and turn it into higher base power increases. Even if this isn't done, I'd also like to throw out the idea to make the 3% Health 3% Prec instead so that we'd have 3 artifacts with Prec & Might base & % increases now (Omegahedron, Grim, and Philo). Hybrid Dps has the potential to drain the same if not more power than Superpowered rotations so this artifact would be useful for that playstyle as well.

With the Grim Passive moved to the Omegadron, I'd change the Grim Rank 200 to be infinite power for Pets.

Starheart Fragment Rank 200: Using a Group Heal puts out a HoT equal to 3% of your Health for 6s.
    Entwined Ring of Azar Rank 200: Using a Group Power Heal increases your Health by 10% for 6 seconds (Stacks up to 3 times)
    Mystic Symbol of the Seven Rank 200: When hit by an enemy, increases your base health by 10% of your dominance for 5 seconds. Stacks up to a set amount.
    • Like x 2
  20. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Potential Issue
    The Level 200 description for Scrap of the Soul Cloak mentions:
    "Restore 7% max Supercharge after using a supercharge ability. This does not stack with the Extended Supercharge Tactical Mod."

Does this ability have a cooldown restriction on it? I noticed that if I used back-to-back supercharges, I only received one Scrap supercharge tick. Here is a demonstration:

At the start, I use Battle Drone and Vacuum Bubble back-to-back. I only receive one supercharge tick from Battle Drone. After that, I wait 30+ seconds and use Vacuum Bubble by itself. I received a supercharge tick from just using it.

If there is a cooldown, it should be mentioned in the description notes.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.