Dev Discussion GU94: Spring

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to report bugs relating to the spring event.
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The Boost! items say they cost 3 in the description but cost is six. Which is correct? I know consumables are typically less thn base items in other seasonal events.
  3. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

I didn't check the count after but the instance says it only gives cash. I whopping $25. At least now I can quit my paper route.

Do we get seeds for the instance or no? If not, then there's zero reason to even have it in the game
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I got 4 a instance yesterday, I’ll be on to start my runs today, but it should be giving seed pods
  5. Darth Jafo Well-Known Player

ill pay better attention tonight.
  6. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

One of my characters cannot finish the "Protecting the Green" mission. All objectives are met but the mission description keeps telling: "Locate Poison Ivy's plants nearby columns of pollen". There is no "Finish" button either. None of my other characters has this issues. And I have 17 others on the same account.
  7. Weird Magick Level 30

On one of my names: "Cain TheStoryteller" there was some kind of glitch where it counted all aspects of the Swamp Thing Spring event as complete last night except for "Find pollen columns." I have hit at least twenty of them last night and this morning in the hope of getting the mission to be acknowledged as complete. On my other characters I was able to complete the mission just fine.

[IMG]

8. Weird Magick Level 30

The same thing is happening to me on my Cain TheStoryteller name.
  9. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Yes, That is my issue as well. Exactly what Weird Magick said.
  10. Weird Magick Level 30

If you need other information I'm on the PC version of DC Universe with Windows 8.1 operating system.
  11. Tarquin101 New Player

I'm having the same problem on the heroes side. My two objectives are complete but "locate poison ivy's plants near columns of pollen will not pop for me. It's been stuck since the first day of the event.
  12. Weird Magick Level 30

Yes, mine is also a hero character that is stuck. I have fourteen characters and only Cain TheStoryteller is having this strange glitch.
  13. Weird Magick Level 30

I have about fourteen characters and thirteen of them are Magic based. It happens to be my only Tech theme / Batman mentor character that is experiencing this glitch that won't let him finish the mission. The rest are fine.
  14. Weird Magick Level 30

Are you guys ever going to fix this? I have one character (out of fourteen) who hasn't been able to collect since the second day of the event.
  15. Gundraasi Well-Known Player

Nearly 2 weeks now since Weird Magick and me first posted and still nothing changed. I quit doing the event with that specific character now. But it ain't right. Please, if you got time, try to fix it until next year.
  16. Weird Magick Level 30

Only nine days yet and you haven't helped us. Now I have a character who only has six of the seasonal currency for spring. Are you just pretend we're somehow not doing the event correctly... On only one out of fourteen of my characters?
  17. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Pm mepps, hopefully he’ll respond back
  18. Weird Magick Level 30

I must have been really tired when I wrote that. So many typos... Eight days remaining.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.