Dev Discussion GU94: Skins and Mentors

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use thread to report any bugs relating to the refreshed mentor NPCs and the new player character skins.
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

3. myandria Item Storage

The new skins remove any muscle definition from the character; is that intended?

Also, as a heads up, the default shade of the new skins will change the shade of the character a bit, so even though you have a skin shade assigned, you have to tweak the color back to the way you had it before. The new skins also affect the look of some costumes, such as the fishnet/gothic stockings; the detail of the stockings become lost when using the new skins.

Changing to the new skin removes the aura the character is wearing and you have to put it back on.
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The faces on the new skins look amazing, and having visible fingernails is cool too. Other than that though they honestly feel like a downgrade from the classic skins. I wonder if any of this will be addressed.
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Now that we got the other mentors can you take a second look at Superman? Compared to the others he is a step down plus I miss the red briefs if being honest
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Cynge New Player

Concerning the Challenges Circe's Trial and Aegis of Truth.... Both involve updated NPCs..
    During Circe's Trial, throughout the entire scenario it is the old Circe, including cutscenes.
    During Aegis of Truth, the first two cutscenes (at very beginning by the altar when changing and conversation with Hippolyta) have the updated Wonder Woman. The conversation cutscene also has the old Circe in it also. Then, you change back and play as old Wonder Woman. Cutscenes with talking to the recruits is still with old Wonder Woman.

And, yes, concerning Superman... ugh.. fix him please. He looks like someone wearing a rubber Halloween mask....
  7. Cynge New Player

Just discovered another. This time concerning the new character skins.
    The Leg Style Sheer Net does not work with the new skins. All Three new skins make the netting skin color and skin color is from your color palette.
    And turn down the brightness of Makeup color on the new faces. I have to turn red waaayy down to closely resemble red lipstick.
    • Like x 1
  8. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Both the Seraph and Eternal Leg-styles are missing an important piece of garment when paired with the new skins.

Seraph new skin:
    [IMG]

Seraph old skin:
    [IMG]

Eternal new skin:
    [IMG]

Eternal old skin:
    [IMG]
  9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

I thought the Seraph was a fix, because the black panties underneath look ridiculous. But, having none on the Eternal isn’t good.
  10. Michael7269 Level 30

Is there going to be a fix for the Eternal so we can get the ugly panties out of Divine, Seraph and Circe styles. It was great when I saw that they actually looked good. Then you couldn't just fix the Eternal, you had to make them all ugly again. Please get rid of the ghetto panties and fix the Eternal style.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.