Test Discussion GU94: Episodes 27-31 Currency Conversion

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeoN Active Player

I see one big positive, but maybe I'm being optimistic... Stream lining MOV for Source Mark's for a Nintendo Switch release?
  2. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

So as per usual our major concerns are IGNORED..... We are PAYING CUSTOMERS and you are the worst company I have EVER paid to play an MMO and that says a lot considering how some of the others are. This reminds me of all the bs when the game LAUNCHED and all the broken promises back then that led thousands of people to leave the game and never look back.

We have outlined numerous problems with making 5 DLCs completely irrelivant after having previously made all content below them irrelivtant and dead.

You are making me REGRET actually buying a year membership back over Winter something I have never had cross my mind on ANY MMO before.
    • Like x 3
  3. Blaster_Knight New Player

What games are coming out next year in the Super Hero MMO category? I dont remember hearing about any major MMOs comming soon and frankly I am surprised that there are 2 entries still out there in the Super Hero genera considering most of them shut down already.
  4. myandria Item Storage

Wow....:eek:

Heh, I guess that's it then.

I will also take the *wait and see* category for $1,000 please Alex.. I mean Mepps.:D
    • Like x 1
  5. Aerith Rose Committed Player

The benefits are great. The only catch is CR relevancywhich makes the value of running old content zero. Fix CR relevancy and things will be great.
  6. Barry Allen Well-Known Player

So with the source marks online, if I exceed the range of the loot I will just get the items drops right? so if I have all the styles of that content the reward will be useless in that case. Now the question is... why a high cr player (or old player) will run the old content if the reward is not going to be useful? where is the motivation for he/she? In other way now we have more items to buy with less content to get the marks for buy all those items, this system just will make the players run the new content and disconnect...
  7. KingGuy420 Active Player

I don't understand why they can't just make everything reward Source Marks, relevant or not. The currency itself is inherently irrelevant since it doesn't impact the DLC's that are relevant to the majority of the player base.

I honestly think this currency exchange IS fixing a valid issue. I'm leveling an alt right now and I just got to AF3 and progression has slowed to a crawl. It's going to take ages to get her to the newest content. Having 6 expansions with unique currency is a problem for progression.

People seem to be forgetting that this is fixing a real issue. It's definitely creating another one in it's path, but that doesn't mean the original problem doesn't need fixed.
    • Like x 3
  8. RealTegan Dedicated Player

This this this this this. Please, devs, just take this into consideration. Rewarding source marks for all content will open up a lot of possibilities for play, while keeping endgame players happy as well. I just can't figure out why you haven't done it yet.

It's not like players have infinite play time and would run everything everyday and somehow destroy the game economy (even more than it's already destroyed).

Yes, people would advance lower levels faster, but that's about it. And it would give people more incentive to go back and play older content, just to get enough marks for catalysts or that last collection piece or whatever.

Seriously, devs, why not drop the relevancy for marks now that you cannot get the best gear with them?
  9. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

This deserves 100 likes.. I couldnt agree more.. The longer a player stays online the higher chance theyll spend money on the game.. CR relevancy only limits content for players.. So if im only running end game content as per Cr relevancy, then after i complete my dailies i log off, which in turn reduces population of players to run tons of things together.. This is the culture you will create DCUO.. This should NOT BE permanent! I hope GU95 this gets reversed.. This will make the population FEEL more dead ESPECIALLY on the villain side..

You guys need to realize that when youre making content you only have the HEROS in mind... You guys need to think how will this affect the VILLAINS, we have the least population.

CR relevancy is CANCER..
    PVP neglect is CANCER....
    Not listening to customers who invest thousands of dollars into your game is CANCER...

You are slowly killing us off from you game.. LISTEN!! BEG YOU!

My suggestion to help promote older content has been in my SIGNATURE for over 3 YEARS! 3 years later we are still having this conversation.. SMH
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.