Dev Discussion GU82: Style Unlocking

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to report bugs and feedback related to Style Unlocking (Phase 1).

For requests for what styles to add to the system next, please continue to use the Work In Progress thread.
    • Like x 1
  2. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

This may sound like a stupid question but is style unlocking live yet? I am on the EU PS/PC server and went on 2 hours ago and There were no options to unlock in my style tab.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Make sure you have logged in on the characters that already have the styles you wish to unlock.
    • Like x 2
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

5. Wonder Womann Level 30

I don't have the style unlocking feature on my main, am I missing something?
  6. Kzinti Committed Player

You have to log on to the toon that has the style 1st
  7. AZPrime Active Player

Is the Shaman style supposed to be unlockable? I have pieces of it across different alts but I can't seem to unlock the other pieces I don't have. And yes, I've already logged into the alts that have those pieces.
  8. Wonder Womann Level 30

Nevermind it finally showed up after logging in & out 3 times, thanks
  9. Black Eneas Active Player

Has anyone tried eu to us for style unlocking?
  10. Mahd New Player

Please, if you can make a 50% discount on (Auras) for style unlocking (For Members Only) it would be a perfect game to play.
    • Like x 1
  11. AllanPage Committed Player

I have tried us to eu, it worked.
    • Like x 1
  12. Spacewind New Player

Bug: Kryptonian Medico/Commander, Sunstone Bulwark chest style pieces don't appear in stlye list, although other pieces from those style sets do
    • Like x 3
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Probably a complication due to having the Zod/El versions.
  14. MiniReaperette Level 30

Eternal Set fro the Cult of Trigon Renown vendor is non-unlockable yet is a pve vendor style. Was it left out due to it being in Promethium lockboxes?
    Also i'm guessing Ancient Divine Sorceress will be under Launched/Dropped?
  15. ChillCat Loyal Player

Drop styles are not included in phase 1 of the release. Only styles from gear vendors in the early tiers. I'm with you on Shaman because I've been missing some pieces from that set, but hopefully drop gear styles will be added soon.
    • Like x 1
  16. MadwolfUK34 New Player

Hi DCUO Daybreak Team, i have tried the Phase 1 update and i am impressed so far but it really hasnt helped my main Alt that much, i do see the potential of this system and it would be a big help if you grind away for hours, weeks or months to get a full set for the feat and you just cant get the final piece for said set (as is the case with my main Alt and being one item away from completion) but going for the vendors first i personally thought that it really didnt help me at all as a lot of earned ingame sets from low level have not been completed. All in All this is a positive update and a good progression style and i really hope it gets better on the next update
  17. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Same goes for Sunstone Edge. Villains versions are not available for heroes and vice versa as well.

Also considering phase 1 was supposed to be about PVE vendor sets, 6 of those might have been overlooked (the ones that cost 1 mark a piece): Egyptian Sorcerer, STAR Ex and Zonewalker hero sets ; Bulwark of Madness, Eternal and Hijacked Servitor villain sets.
    • Like x 4
  18. Red Five Developer

Yup, looks like that one got missed. Thanks for reporting!
    • Like x 2
  19. Ully Committed Player

Hi Red Five, I'd like to know which Phase will include our Survival Mode styles to unlock.
  20. Hraesvelg Always Right

Stay on target.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.