GU79: Love Conquers All 2018 Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Avair, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kestral Committed Player

or not apparently it was just flashing when I had finished another but at least I got the screenshot to explain what i'm seeing.[IMG]

So the counter half of the mission i am doing is getting cut off above the screen leaving only the objective name visible.
  2. Melas Level 30

Finally!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Polythesis Active Player

Great base items, just a few things:

Really would have liked seating (previously posted by Torikumu)
    A red carpet & rope ties would have been a nice addition (we like a premiere)
    Why were the open doors not measured to the doorways we have in our base (width)
    The corner counter - you can only put it one way (the reverse is slightly out of alignment), not a deal breaker though by any means

Anyways - great job and thank you!
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    Where am I supposed to find these "Memento" objectives?
    [IMG]

Are they actual items?

Is this intended as a daily or one-time mission?
    • Like x 1
  5. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I noticed this bug is still on test today. To add onto this, the aura appears above the water for all movement modes if you drop in and are treading water. I'm guessing this will be addressed in a hotfix after the event goes live tomorrow.
  6. Polythesis Active Player

What is the point of testing and giving feedback if the bugs still go live? 2 players at least told you about the aura not sitting right on 'flight' movement mode and it still went live like that!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.