GU79: Love Conquers All 2018 Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Avair, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avair Administrator

Hello! This is where you leave item and reward feedback for the Love Conquers All 2018 event. We will check in and fix things as often as possible. Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Is the popcorn machine meant to be at 50 hearts,

it seems weird with:

the soder cola trash being 5 hearts
    popcorn container trash being at 5 hearts
    The soder cola fountain being at 15 hearts

For the Love Concessions feat, is this intended?
    • Like x 1
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

The new Shimmering Amity Aura has a bug on Flying characters. While flying, the aura is projected in front of you. For all other movement modes (Skimming, Acrobat, Super Speed) the aura stays on you when in your movement mode.

Normal placement
    [IMG]

Projected placement while moveing
    [IMG]

Don't get me wrong, it looks kind of cool, but I'm guessing it's not intended.
  4. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

You should not be able to change the colors of the varsity jackets. They are to represent their respective schools and should display the school colors, not our characters personal colors.

It's just such a waste of a good idea.
    • Like x 1
  5. IIArcFlashII New Player

Where I do agree with you a better idea would be if they made a regular version that are school colors and maybe a elite version you can craft to change colors because I like to have my toon in regular clothes and having a varsity jacket would be cool but not if it’s stuck to colors I do not like or do not match my style. It would make me miss out on a cool style item just because colors can’t be changed.
  6. DarkAya Dedicated Player

So what's the point of Mera's mission? She gives some collection piece and that's it?
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm not so sure about that new aura, but I really like those new Varsity jackets!
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

I have a little question. When Mera talks, in subtitles she says her name, but when she actually talk she doesn't?
    Is it intended? recorded that way? It sound like it got cut off. All the rest Is good and I love the new stuff. (And Mera looks great!)
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

I've been wanting those movie posters ever since Family Reunion came out. Excellent.
    • Like x 1
  10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I was confused by the Mera mission as well. Right when you interact with her, you get your stuff, but at the end of her speech she says to bring her something. So I was wondering if the mission completed accidentally or something. Then I saw what she gave me, it was a consumable like you get from the love crystal. I used it and got a collection piece for the new collection.
    • Like x 1
  11. Eve YouTuber

Yes this confused me as well.
  12. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Even better would be ones that let you swap the school badge for a proper varsity letter or an emblem (this would also justify being able to change colors), or else had more schools to pick from as far as the badge goes. Metropolis and Gotham Universities May be the only ones with campuses you can visit in-game but they’re not the only schools in the world. For my main I’d prefer a jacket from a school known for its performing arts program, for example (UCLA, Juilliard, etc)
  13. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I think the popcorn machine maybe intended to dispense collections. It gave me a popcorn consumable yesterday.
  14. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    I'm unable to interact with Mera or my popcorn machine today. I was able to interact with them yesterday about 20 minutes after Test server was unlocked.

No one else I've talked to has been able to interact with their popcorn machine today.
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Potential Bug:

[IMG]

Both of the new varsity jackets seems to have quite a low resolution, in comparison to many of the styles that have been put out in recent times. It's especially noticeable on the emblem in the screenshot.

I figured I'd report it, in case it's a legitimate bug.

My character is using the Brute Large body type, if that's any help.
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

I really hope this grabs their attention and that they can do whatever they can about before it gets released, or atleast work on a proper hotfix to apply on live server afterwards. I really like those Varsity jackets, whatever they can do to make them look better would be aces.
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Base Item Feedback

I really love the base items. I'm into themed sets like this. Especially when it's a theme that relates to real life things. I'd like to see more real-world themed sets in the future, such as a bathroom set and a kitchen set, too.

My only real complaints about the base items are that there aren't any cinema style chairs available to accompany this great set. Which is kind of a big miss, as the chairs are a major part of the cinema experience.

I know that there's a theatre seating base item available in game already, so I can probably make do, even though it's quite difficult to get a theatre-level quantity due to the fact that they're only available as a drop. But it would have been nice to see tiered seating, too, complete with stairs and the little lights on the end of each tread:

[IMG]

Maybe next year...

The only other feedback I have concerns the Theatre Movie Posters set. They look amazing and the housing that the poster sits in is incredible and very authentic. It's just a shame that they don't feature the poster art work of genuine DC Comics films.

I totally understand why that is. Licensing this, copyright laws that. I get that it's not just a case of doing what you want to do. But in the future, I'd love to see the model used for each of these posters, but the art work is an official poster art work from DC Comics live action movies and animated movies too. It'd be great if, say, when Aquaman comes out in December, you did a special version of this item, featuring the official Aquaman poster.

Again, I get that it's probably not going to happen, but it's definitely something I'd like to see, if it's ever a possibility to negotiate with DC.
    • Like x 4
  18. inferno Loyal Player

Love this aura, these particular patterns have potential for creating some nice electric or particle-like auras. The theater screen, I think you cannot leave this as is. Something needs to play on it and it should be...are you ready? The opening cinematic of dcuo. It's a beautifully, well crafted little movie that just needs to be played and watched.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is intended. The popcorn machine does some nifty stuff.
    • Like x 2
  20. El Presidente Well-Known Player

That is a fantastic idea!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.