Test Discussion GU76: Artifacts

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Moja, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

If in raid, each of 8 players come in with an artifact. Does the UI make it known easily that somebody else has the same duplicate artifact.

And if yes, any auto compare to let you know which is better just by looking at your own UI. Since no stack; bottom player(s) may choose to swap and use another.

When enter raid; can be tediouso to have to inspect the other 7 individually.
    • Like x 1
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    1. If you delete the Artifact you receive before equipping/enhancing it, it becomes impossible to progress in the Artifacts mission. Constantine won't allow you to purchase another one. Here is a demonstration:

That's a game-breaker to me.

2. After leaving Oblivion Bar, the name of the next On Duty mission is "Artifacts: Ruined Cathedral". However, this particular mission takes in place in "Hell" (Trigon Prison).

3. The soda vendors are very inconsistent between missions.

For example, the vendor offers these sodas in "Hell":
    [IMG]

The Government Warehouse soda vendor offers these:
    [IMG]

PvP sodas don't seem too useful in the "Hell" mission. Will low-level players be able to purchase relevant sodas in Hell?

Feedback
    1. Glomulous is the most difficult of the four bosses. I think newer players may have trouble with him. You have to be AFK for Brother Blood to KO you. Constantine and his golem will KO Steppenwolf without any intervention from the player. Major Force was fairly easy.

2. I like that Constantine can buff the player with "Probability Manipulation" in the Major Force fight.

3. If players had problems climbing the shaft at the start of the old Brainiac tutorial mission, I think some players may have problems climbing the shaft at the start of the Government Warehouse.
    • Like x 1
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

How about asking??

Eaons ago.... when entering a mission... Troll would ask each other;
    "What's your VIT?"

So.... how about just asking "What your Artifacts?" to the group before the start of the mission??
    • Like x 1
  4. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

In that example it's troll #1 to #2. Troll # 2 responds. Done.

In artifacts it's 8 players all talking and typing at once; ... oy-vey. Communication is not a bad thing in raid; but it's a new overhead. Or make this new artifact system not impactful so I could careless if someone else override my artifact.
  5. Kestral Committed Player

Honestly if you're dps I would just assume someone is overriding your artifact until we get more options. It's not like it really matters if it's yours that's active for the group or not just knowing the group is getting the benefit of the strongest one.

I think the only question that needs to be asked is does someone have the precision group buff artifact. It seems to me like most people are doing tray loadouts right now.
  6. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Assuming i am playing dps. The devs can also you know... account for this in the UI to make it easier on the player. I don't know if anyone codes here; these are general things that developers should consider in their requirements. -And this being a feedback thread and all.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m going to be very popular with my little cog, mwahahaha ^^
    • Like x 1
  8. Kestral Committed Player

If they merged Might/Precision on the tree instead of Might/Power that would be glorious for me. For trolls though I imagine it would be a nightmare as bad DPS would once again not put points into Power and then come crying to them for more power that trolls are not capable of providing anymore.
  9. Kestral Committed Player

That kind of looks to me like it's not that Power is better than Vit to have as a controller but that you should be specing equally into both particularly if you are under the minimum SP (CR=SP for minimum) on that character.
  10. Kestral Committed Player

You have never played support have you? We try to do some dmg on top of our role. Not great dmg but having enough to kill an add before it kills you is awesome.
  11. krytine Loyal Player

Actually I only play support I do everything in support role open world duos alerts raids everything. Anx normally my tank and troll do about 70% of the damage of a quality dps and my healer does about 40%. All of this is while managing my power and most importantly doing my role. The only dps gear i wear on any role is the dps trinket. And i do plenty of damage all the while doing my role for the last 6years i have over 300 sp and us split mods to do it. So am i making myself clear i have always played supports have you or do you run dps when it is convenient in the open world.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.