Test Discussion GU76: Artifacts

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Moja, Oct 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

The innumerable amount of items that this system is going to add to our inventory needs to be addressed and adjusted; prior to implementing this system.
    • Like x 8
  2. silikyan Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. IonHero Committed Player

To put it more in line with the others to shouldn't the Dilustel Refractor give more like a 9% buff instead of a 11.5% buff?

Right now It completely out performs the other two support artifacts; a controller might be better off using it, rather than the Entwined Rings of Azar. (Healer have no choice as they have an effective Dom of 0)
  4. IonHero Committed Player

Never-mind forgot about the +.35 modifier for Healers and Controllers for Resto and Vit. respectively.

If a controller went full SP into Dom, it might be better to use the Dilustel Refractor. (depends on equipment level)
  5. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

In my opinion this changes to artifacts would make them better:

Entwined Rings of Azar - Recommended for controllers
    1345 Health
    504 Power
    112 Vitalization

3% Health
    2% Vitalization
    2% Power
    Azarathian Fortitude should additional restore power

Tetrahedron of Urgrund - Recommended for powers (might) based damage
    1345 Health
    504 Power
    224 Might

3% Health
    2% Might
    2% Precision

Cog of Mageddon - Recommended for weapon (precision) based damage
    1345 Health
    504 Power
    150 Precision

3% Health
    2% Precision
    2% Might
    Savagery of Mageddon should activates by standart weapon combos. Not all weapon based players use WM, also this will make this artifact more useful for hybrid playstyle.

Dilustel Refractor - Recommended for tanks
    1345 Health
    504 Power
    112 Dominance

3% Health
    2% Dominance
    2% Power

Starheart Fragment - Recommended for healers
    1345 Healh
    504 Power
    112 Restoration

3% Health
    2% Restoration
    2% Power
    Jade Flame's Vitality should additional healing
  6. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

I would like to see a Phoenix Feather Artifact that is rare to get and that you only get when you fight the phoenix. And has the ability to revive you once every hour after you have been knocked out. and once eqqipped and upgraded it can a player Health, Resto, Vit, and might.
    would be great help out in Elite Raids and survival mode and since it would have a cool down of 1 hour it woulden't be be overly abused in use
    • Like x 1
  7. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

No just No!!!!!! The problem with this and that the community now has is they don't want to use weapon attacks and just want to shoot powers off.
  8. krytine Loyal Player

Now my question is why should a dps get double any stat while in dps role when all others dont. Is it to help the egos of those dps that have supports doing near,same or better damage then them while doing thier role? I do think the tank artifact should give a defense buff not health. And the troll artifact should increase pot by 25 to 50% while in troll role healers should get something to if dps are getting double a stat
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Also, I'm not able to check right now since I'm away from my testing setup for a few days, but could you make sure that if you mark an artifact as important (L3 on ps, and has an asterisk on it) and/or is imprinted to an armory that it won't show up to use to fortify another artifact?
  10. Carp Developer

Yes, indeed. Right now if any Reagent or Artifact is flagged as important, it will still show up in the list, but it will be greyed out and you won't be able load it. I will see about doing the same thing if the aritfact is loaded into an Armory.
  11. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Please let them come out with the stats they have for the Artifacts without asking them to change it before it comes out. You are wanting more power stat to the controller artifacts they can add or change that to the next batch of Artifacts. Not everyone has your play style method.
  12. Not Mad New Player

He just gave you numbers, examples and a video proof as why trolls benefit more from power than vit, and you say no with just your emotions as back up..this community this, this community that LMAO!! What he is asking for its the same as if the dps artifact was giving resto and not might or prec, people would want it changed so dps can benefit from its use. Trolls needs the most help right now.
  13. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Any stat really?! You at least saw artifacts stats and bonuses? DPS grant only the double Might or Prec bonus(which actually for all group, not only for them) for prevent supports using only DPS artifacts and a lot of complains about battle supports.
  14. krytine Loyal Player

Yes it is for the whole group that is in only dps role. Why? I don't think any of them should double anything for a certain role thats all
  15. krytine Loyal Player

There is no need to try and do damage as a support you don't need dps gear to do quality damage. Ju
  16. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

You realize weapon attacks restore power based on a % of your power pool so...what are you even talking about?
    • Like x 2
  17. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

He can get it on the next batch. his play style is his but not everyone may not want to spec like him. I sure don't. i spend majority of my 351sp into Vit not power and still have enough power to give the group. The problem with power is the community thinks that all you need. When most need to go back and learn how to use their weapon in between attacks, if they don't want thats fine but he needs to stop forcing it convincing players that his play style is right over others and that they should spec and play his play style. I don't care if its Restoration or Precision its all extra stats that you can benefit from. You saying a dps doesn't need Restoration, then i guess they go back and remove restoration stats on dps gear. Then they should remove vit, health, dominance along with resto or any thing eles that that a role doesn't need to preform their role. :rolleyes:
  18. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Let me break this down for you!!
    Please let them come out with the stats they have for the Artifacts without asking them to change it before it comes out. They can add or change what you want to them on the next batch of artifacts. Not everyone specs the same way!!
  19. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

We don't know when or if another batch of artifacts is even coming and the first batch should be standard with alterations based on playstyle after. We didn't get Restorative and Energized Mods before we had our regular tactical mods that apply to the powersets regardless of playstyle.
    • Like x 1
  20. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Speaking as someone who has been a controller for far too many years to probably be healthy at this point, I don't entirely agree with your immediate "no" to this.

While I may not agree with everything Chill is saying, I do agree with his sentiment that power is a better stat for controllers these days than precision. We're not asking for might, we're not asking for damage, we're asking for power...something that helps the entire group.

I'm not trying to beat a dps on the chart. If I want to do that, I'll go DPS. I'm looking to be able to have enough power to help my group and their power pools and still keep debuffs on appropriate bosses or throw a stun when I have extra because, hey, I'm a controller and it's fun to control things when I can.

Now, before someone inevitably tells me to "get good, scrub," it's not that I can't do these things now. I can. It's the fact that if they're going to put these artifacts in the game and give those who want to put forth the effort to level them a bonus...I want that bonus to be worthwhile. Precision? Precision is laughable. On revamp, the devs put bonus support stats on the hybrid style of play. Why force support roles into precision in that case? Support roles shouldn't be forced into precision or might-based damage. We are, however, forced to use our powers to play our roles. Damage roles can use just their weapons. Support? Have to hit a power to aggro/group breakout/juggle/shield/heal/give power back/debuff.....
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.