Dev Discussion GU74: Water Powers

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Same
  2. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Dehydrate is the same....it will not crit anything from time to time...devs, please look into this!
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

? Dehydrate's crit depends on your crit rate. It's not supposed to crit 100% of the time.
  4. recoil Committed Player

honestly the biggest problem i'm seeing is people trying to melee with water. granted this can be done but if you're not set up to do melee damage don't try to melee. it's an invitation for defeat. ESPECIALLY for a healer.
  5. ParadoxVanguard Well-Known Player

I know some players have asked for it before but I will also put in my two cents. Can we please get a DPS version of Solace of the Sea? Call it Wrath of the Sea or something. You can even keep the jellyfish because you know they are deadly creatures. Either make it put of damage or maybe even a damage or crit buff while its out. Either way I know Whirlpool is a supercharge that may already seem like the DPS version of Solace but honestly you cant make a Supercharge a DPS version of a Healer move especially when both are accessible to both roles. Water DPS isnt bad I enjoy my loadout but there are a few tweaks it needs and I think that power would help Knock Water at least one more tier up while not making it OP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.