GU73: Weapons

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Dear Devs, I'm a old school player; so I love and miss clipping. With this update I use Hybrid Focus to DPS, clipping my base weapon combos into my powers equals fun for me. Now the problem with this is that I like to melee with one hand (Spin Chop) but In a lot of content I can't melee so a range weapon is needed. The easy way is to just spec into handblaster mastery then use one hand to solar flare, doing this means that I can no longer clip my weapon attacks and having to wait on WM animations killing my play style/fun. A work around this is for me to just buy a One Handed and Handblaster weapons and switch when needed. My problem with this is that weapons cost to much from the gear vendor, buying two weapons just to be able to enjoy my play style is a bit much.

So I'm asking could you Devs make WM weapon combos clippable when spec into Hybrid Focus? this would save me and others from having to buy an extra weapon just to keep the clipping play style going from melee to range. Or lower the prices of weapons on gear vendors.
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

JUST AN IDEA:
    making it possible to put certain weapon attacks into your loadout to clipp with your normal weapon would be a funny way to play WE.
    don't know if devs could figure a way out to implement such a system. take a look at legend character ursa: one of her "powers" is just a normal kick. but it is used in the loadout... i don't know... maybe it would consume power, but using precission for the dammage?

please devs: there is so much more possible, after the revamp is live, you can concentrate on other things, like this ^
  3. FlreMint Active Player

This.

I made a post with big suggestions to improve the game on the now archived Revamp 1.7 Thread.

here it is if you would like to know what the other suggestions are... I wont be posting that again, those ideas were expected to be ignored anyways.

Stay fresh my friends.

FireMint
    • Like x 2
  4. stärnbock Devoted Player

PROBLEM: BRAWLING COMBO DAMMAGE STILL OUT OF WHACK
    if i choose the mastery in the weapon tree, haymaker gets weaker than uppercut,
    even though uppercut is the first and haymaker the second hold that follows.
    it might be that the mastery buffs everything else, wich results in this the difference.
    the backfist after the double fist does the same... please, take a look at it...
  5. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

Asked in main gu73 thread, but worth asking here too: can we also get a weapon transition plan like the mod transition plan? At least for vendor bought weapons?
  6. SuperPrime New Player

Bug report: weapon brawling, Haymaker is still dealing reduced damage with brawling mastery and now dealing reduced damage without brawling mastery too.
    • Like x 1
  7. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Shield's ranged hold combos seem to deal less damage when Pistols WM is specced.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.