GU73: The Stats Revamp - July 21, 2017

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For Quantum, a lot of people also don't, and we have tried it both ways and seen the full range of feedback. For Fire, you've expressed concerns about power costs which we are still reviewing, but others have built less power-hungry rotations and seem to be doing okay.
    • Like x 3
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is worth noting we are continuing to review feedback given previously and feedback given between now and launch, and will continue to make adjustments.
    • Like x 2
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

5. planetkiller500 Active Player

Is there reason cricle of protection cant be like how it is on live server. Most pepole in the sorcery thread have said they want circle to heal pepole when they step out of the circle can this be granted?
    • Like x 3
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We want to get testing on the experience organically, most closely resembling how most players will experience it, before doing further messaging.
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Will we know before it hits live bout it?
  8. Avair Administrator

It's on Test right now. Go check it out and let us know what you think.

We will definitely be messaging it more broadly later, but for now Mepps is right. We want to see how it feels for people who have no info on it other than knowing it's there.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just checked the mail on test and not seeing anything about a mod transition plan, am I doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place?

Edit: never mind, just took a few minutes to receive, all is good.
  10. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Resonance on Mental used to give a little self-heal. Outside of a Supercharge; is it possible to add a small self-heal to at least one useful power on the DPS side? I found it very useful previously, when a Soda refused to Pop.
    • Like x 1
  11. Canadian Justice Committed Player

The mod transition plan seems straightforward enough, the initial in game mail and all the boxes from it are all clearly explained.

Extremely surprised at the level of generosity in this transition. I'm not even sure what I expected but this is just above and beyond. Truly well done.
    • Like x 3
  12. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Take pics and post it or it never happened lol :p
  13. Mighty Committed Player

When I open up the package I got in the mail, I got a bunch of exchange kits as well as a box of surplus VII mods and some Special Forces generator mods. Are the extra mods for us to test the kits on, or is everyone on live getting a couple boxes of generator mods?
    • Like x 1
  14. Hraesvelg Always Right

Edit: Nevermind
  15. Mighty Committed Player

Check inventory. I got special forces genny mods.
  16. Black Jaq Devoted Player

17. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

Along the same line as the "very generous" mod transition plan, can we get a weapon transition plan? My loadout change is also going to force a weapon change for most of my characters, and it would suck to have to drop another 140 war bonds just for that.
    • Like x 3
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, I noticed some extra in there after I posted. I had been keeping some in my inventory to switch out some things while testing. Because I KNOW I didn't have Vit mods, LOL
    • Like x 1
  19. Korlick Loyal Player

Was thinking about this the other day and forgot to post it. Would be nice, but i dont think it will happen. Maybe the extra marks we got as gifts this week will cover that .
    • Like x 3
  20. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    What happened to Synthetic mods? I was checking out the regular tier vendors and don't see them anymore. I checked the T3, T4, Mogo, and Amazon Fury vendors. I only see generator mods now.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.