GU73: The Stats Revamp - July 21, 2017

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Do you think splitting that 10% between might and precision will fix that?
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Well, I mean, what do you want tanks to get? Crit defense? Crit dom? Some of us (fire tanks and kind of atomic) benefit from heals, but we only get the crit chances, not resto or anything.
  3. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

High
    All raids need testing but so far read a few threads seems lower raids are hard give a good challenge when soloing but is beatable players will like it i think.
  4. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Dom benefits all tanks that's the best choice I would say resto but I might get hanged by other tanks lol
  5. supalova20 Well-Known Player

so ENGULF applies burning pi....it actually might replace DETONATE in my hybrid loadout....great AOE spammer....gonna test in the morning
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Please post relevant feedback mate, power combinations, what CR was your healer, what CR was your troll, what power were they, what power was the tank, how many were there of each role.

You need to post all the details of your testing so that it can be put in to perspective and not just without context.
    • Like x 8
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

These changes make sense. I don't know why we were going all out in nerfing support roles. Just removing AMs so the mechanics can speak for themselves should be sufficient, for normal content anyway. On live right now 4 dps in SJ can bury Ultra Humanite before the Wonder Women are even done explaining the panel mechanics. That just shouldn't happen in content at your own level.
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Everyone make sure ya test support roles too ;) Obviously some changes were made for tanks/heals. Just a reminder to not forget about support.
    • Like x 3
  9. Korlick Loyal Player

Do you mean on live or test?
  10. VioletSorceress Committed Player

From Update Notes:
    Skill Points
    • Focuses - Updated all tooltips.
    • Hybrid Focus - Added 10% Might, and 5% Dominance, Restoration, and Vitalization bonuses.
    • Superpowered Focus - Added 10% Might and 10% Power bonuses.

Weapon Balance
    • Shifted some weapon damage from standard combos into Weapon Mastery attacks. Reduced weapon channeled attack bonus. This should result in slightly lower overall damage for precision focused (weapon's expert) hybrid builds, and fairly similar damage for builds using weapon mastery attacks, bringing both closer to PftT and Might focused builds.

I suspect there wont be a single DPS using Hybrid mastery now.

People using Precision based Hybrid with longer melee or ranged weapon combos clipped or cross weapon combos would go Weapon Expert.

Others, using Might based Hybrid clipping short weapon combos just to make cooldowns on their best abilities workable would go Power Mastery for the extra Power bonus. These would probably leech off controller buff the most now cause of their big power bars.

BTW, its seems fair now for Weapon Expert Mastery to get something like 5-10% Health buff since other 2 masteries have something extra on the side beside their buffed dps stat. :D :D
    • Like x 1
  11. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

I tested both AoJ alerts, it seems maybe too easy now, but i would reserve my final feedback after testing diferent tiers of content.
    • Like x 1
  12. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

^this
    My suggestion would be:
    - Add more defense and health as bonuses to the weapons expert mastery. (To make melee more viable on raid situations)
    - Reduce the Might buff from hybrid to 5-6%, and add 5-6% of precision as a bonus. (To benefit from both dmg stats)
    • Like x 1
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

right, i will do so in the future!
    good tipp, thx proxy
    • Like x 1
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

right... i guess we were also overgeared in GOM... allmost all 201, cant be hard like this...
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

what powers were you and what roles were the pleyers playing in? What CR were the players?

What mods were you using, what specs were set, what mastery were you playing in?
    • Like x 3
  16. stärnbock Devoted Player

we were overgeared in olympus (201most), noone seemed to have any power issues... i don't know... heals are able to spam now, that is maybe the reason why noone got in perril with the over geared group... at least trolls dont have to spam the power dump anymore instead and can clip debuffs all the time... i will collect more testing impressions with runs in appropriate level and keep my oppinions for me, untill i can provide helpfull and usable feedback ;) i just got a shock at the very first raid, and got overwhelmed by the huge difference
    • Like x 3
  17. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Weapon Expert really deserves something like 10% Health buff since it doesnt offer any extra Support stat and damage capabilities between 3 masteries have been evened out for most part.

Splitting Hybrid dps bonus to 5% Might+ 5% Precision probably wont change much but it could be done for the sake of symmetry I guess. :oops:
    • Like x 3
  18. spack2k Steadfast Player

Thank you

for real now? does avair really need to tell you why those group buffs arent relevant for duo and solo, non group content?

as for raids , those are WEEKLY challanges , roleless buffs takes that more or less away...

as for alerts , those are DAILY content, roleless buffs are a helpfull tool for those who play from on duty menu who dont have time also for villains who can manage to enter content faster. Who doesnt like roleless buffs can use LFG to form his own group and play his own set-up.
    • Like x 2
  19. VioletSorceress Committed Player

I dont mind roleless buffs but they encourage people to stack dpses instead looking for each role.Tanks being least needed in an alert.
    There should be a corresponding dps buff for a 1-1-1-1 alert group to even things out.
    • Like x 3
  20. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Messed around a small bit with fire and ice tanking and both feel good. Felt nice fire tanking jfa and actually not having to block even basic attacks with out draining the healer.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.