Dev Discussion GU73: Healers

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I went all crits for damage and heal, 100 in resto and whatever I had left (50+) into precision.
  2. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I love my sorcery battle healer. All heal and dps Crits. 85 in might 85 in resto. 5 powers do damage and heal. Only the priority heal is not damaging. Completely pftt

3. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

battle heal. and people wonder why they keep getting ko'ed...battle troll. not enough power. I wonder why...
    • Like x 1
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Because some players are terrible o_O
    • Like x 3
  5. Plowed In Loyal Player

Because only people who played before AM/WM know there's a block button...:)
    • Like x 2
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Depends. Are you depending on weapon damage as your primary source? If you dont have resto/precision mods or power/precision mods then battle healing.

Electric battle healing is mostly proficient if you utilize arc lightning and run a superpowered build.
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I tested Superpwered electric battle Healing and it's better. I wish electrocute would heal as electric mainly needs to use arc lighting and overcharge. Both do good dps as healer role. I'm thinking about changing my support role mods into restoration and might. It'll be better results.

At 313sp i go Superpwered all dps and heal crits. 4 into skimming for resistance. And extra sp onto might/power which is like only 10 or 13 sp in there. My weapon is on bow default so no sp needed there.
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I did battle ship and was 4 dps as healer in there and only like 600k from 2nd dps. People blamed me on brain's 1 shot data spikes skull. I can't heal u through that. Only blocking stops it. Or a sc shield.
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

I pushed all that to the side and went full precision/power mods for everything and dom/precision for blues as I was testing the difference between 8k restoration and 11k restoration. Ended up putting only 10SP into the restoration stat. 10SP into precision stat, and 145 into might and power with the rest going into crits and weapon trees.

Which in this build gives high damage output from both weapon and super powers, while having a high power pool to make up for lost restoration.

I do want to test the gain if I went might/resto, however it would lower the power pool which would in turn lower the amount of available casts.
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Battle troll. Any power they cast will cast PoT.

The insta power from a controller is so pathetic that it doesnt even make a players power bar move unless they are a tank, and even then you barely notice it.
  11. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

I have little trouble with my quantum troll. but, I do have the SP to help...
  12. Domi Well-Known Player

Thank you for fixing Ritualistic Word!!!!!!!!!!
    ♡♡♡♡♡♡
  13. Mistress Magic Active Player

Fix for ritualistic word is the best news I've heard all day.
    • Like x 1
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Is there something wrong with Nature's Roar? I just lost to someone with no mods and blue and purple gear. Come on now, that not right and my skill lvl is high. He kept up with me by passing me by like 7000. I'm 199cr 313sp electric dps.
  15. FlreMint Active Player

FireMint just droping this here

So today I logged in, ran my dailies, a leaguemate called for raid runs so leggo! first we run USr

[IMG]

No issues, pretty enjoyable, not easy either were dancing to the rythm of the pickups on last boss, pretty fun. See how the DPS are pretty close together? Major Vortex is an exepction since he just switched to mental and is getting the hang of it but the rest look pretty 'balanced', the miracle of this revamp.

Then we go for JFAr and you know how it is, it wasnt a full league run so some group members left, we got a couple of new guys and leggo!

[IMG]

Can you see whats odd about this scorecard? try guessing before reading the next line, give it a few seconds of thought...

(its a gorilla)

yeah, something is still wrong with that gorilla... he was disguising it with a synister toy trinket and wasnt using a beach ball or any other weaponized object... I dont know nature enough to be able to tell what he was doing, but something is not right...

FireMint out
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

You couldn't censor their names?
    Edit: What does this have to do with healing?
    • Like x 1
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Nothing to do with healing?
  18. FlreMint Active Player

oh hey, hmm Im still new to the forums I didnt know names had to be censored, never read the forum rules either tbh... will do it asap...

this thread is not exclusively about healing but about the healer powers, nature being one of them so...

I posted this on the general bugs thread as well

FireMint
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

You're joking right?
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Yep.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.