Dev Discussion GU73: Healers

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to report bugs specific to healer powersets: Nature, Sorcery, Electricity, Celestial, and Water.
  2. Domi Well-Known Player

Sorcery: Ritualistic Word range is not good at all. The range on it is shorter than soul well. This is a 3 person group heal.
    Should this be the actual range? It seems so very short. I was in the middle of the room for Ultimate Soilder raid and could not heal any one on either side of me.

Will be providing a video.
    • Like x 2
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Why is Electric's Static Push short range? It be missing adds and I wasted the power. I can't measure distance but it looks like 5-7 meters?
    • Like x 1
  4. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Iam celest healer cr 200 337 sp is it normal iam out power after 3-4 heal to fill a group ? I feel i cant really heal cause of hugh power cost. I have allmost 16k power and its like nothing empty in 2 seconds cant be exspected
  5. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

On sorcery it goes smooth no power problems but celest healer uses way to much power now
    • Like x 2
  6. Requake Dedicated Player

Water: ERROR 404 not found

;)
    • Like x 3
  7. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Celest healer power cost increased by hugh amount , it was said it lowers power cost not increase that much
  8. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

The next thing is all powers on celest dps have half power cost the same power on healer role it defo need a fix
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Celestial healing powercost are insane. To the point where you would be better off bringing a different healer powerset with you. Please review these powercost with your internal testing.
    • Like x 5
  10. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Celestial healing:

-Our most iconic Heal over Time cost too much for the Low heal ticks... LOW HEAL TICKS

-Our most useful shield is no longer guaranteed on ourselves to stay alive for our team to keep getting heals, if its not going to change then the shields better be more resilient if i'm not going to get a shield on myself if i am going to get hit by all the mobs and die

-Celestial, When introduced was, and I am quoting here "A BATTLE HEALER" and now it is no longer that, even with the hybrid tree

-Virtuous light is in the same boat as Admonish, the "biggest heal crit is not worth the power cost and the heal over time in the glyphs are too small for the new revamp changes against the mobs

Right now in Celestial tree the best, most costly heal is Guardian's light, and at practically the same cost range is the new Sucky HoT Admonish Combo

Side Note: Don't mess with the DPS side of it, for once it feels nice and balanced, minus everything having to be switched to might based
    • Like x 2
  11. RLManuel Committed Player

For heals, I've only tried electric so far...

The only thing I have to say is that it's healing abilities cost a lot but so far, I've had no real problems with it, while using Hybrid...

Spec'd resto and power, 228sp
  12. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Electric Healing:
    Bioelectric Surge & Recover: Make one Idk, a bit different than the other
  13. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

The range of nature heals stinks. While other powers have a few render distance heals nature only has 2 and one of them is bloom and that's not a heal I would use cause of its long cast time. Since other powers have a few max renderd distance aoe heals it would be nice for at least flourish and one of the Hots to have max range. Maybe even roar but then again if I can't put hots on something roar really isn't doing me much good.

I was pretty disappointed when testing nature healing not only does the range stink but my god the power costs are insane. The hots are also pretty weak and on top of that to set them up takes half your power bar,man that's crazy.
    • Like x 1
  14. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

In SJ today we had a Celestial Healer who kept losing power and the Tank kept dying, and yes we had a Troll; but everyone else was losing Power. Can you add more players to alerts so we can get enough heals? And maybe bigger heals to to stop the One Shots through my shields.
  15. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

Celestial power costs are a mess, a 335 sp fully modded healer shouldnt run out of power from using Admonish > Divine Light
    • Like x 4
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

For electric, Polarization build PI loadouts are weaker than Electrified PI Loadouts. I don't even recommend attempting to use Polarization.

I thought this was strange too. They are the same to me. Bio Cap or whatever also has a long cooldown. I don't know what it is but it feels like 12-15 seconds.
    • Like x 1
  17. IonHero Committed Player

Not sure if the right thread but with a Supercharge Grand Summoning III head mod, I get no Supercharge back.
  18. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Seems the few natures ive ran with struggled to burst people full after someone dies without obliterating his and the troll(s) bar.
    • Like x 1
  19. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

If you change from an armory with a pet to an armory without a pet the pet stays spawned. Really fun but I'm sure it's not intended.
  20. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Whats funny is on test most were complaining the exact opposite. And the tooltips on powers show the cooldown
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.