Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Any word on the Armories some players in my league have had their gear go missing do to invalid armory bug.
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Uhh Its Called Re-Equip and Re-Imprint
  3. Vanessa33335 Level 30

It's no use we have free episodes for more than a month if we can't enjoy and play the game...totally a waste of time :(. It will probably take at least a couple weeks to fix those issues.
  4. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

Toons are not recieving power when in group with a troll at the sparring targets. Both toons are actively engaging the sparring target troll and dps yet the troll can give any power to the dps. This has happen continuously with celestial toon and earth toon.
    • Like x 2
  5. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

No it's called a bug already been confirmed by mepps and answered now to wait for the patch.
  6. Vanessa33335 Level 30

Bug PS3: Earthquake Supercharge cannot be activated even with supercharge full.
  7. BumblingB I got better.

CC Trinket is bugged for Controller. You are unable to activate the heal, hb, and aoe parts of it and the shield lasts half as long as the DPS version. DPS version can be activated just fine, though the HB attack only hits for 2 before it disables, is that intended?
  8. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

i know gorilla has been well reported but i really hope individuals like this exploiting for a feat are dealt with as well
    • Like x 6
  9. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Idk, if it qualifies as bug but at 192cr my Fury, Watcher and Crystal die like flies in raids, especially the likes of DWF and GoM.
    (Not sure about Brick and Guardian as I dont really play with these two atm.)
  10. McShotzz Well-Known Player

197 tank running 2 heals in dwf and had to spawn brick almost every 60sec. Although that was solo tanking
    • Like x 1
  11. McShotzz Well-Known Player

As a ps3 i havent had any trouble activating earthquake. The icon on loadout reads full at 50% but you need 100% to activate, it shows 50% on loadout because you only have to spend 50%
  12. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Is the replacement mod box only being sent to characters over a certain level? You might want to make this clear somewhere.

Also, my level 8 electric character has both attract and repulse shown on the loadout screen. repulse is earned at level 15, and attract is earned at level 27. If I try to add them to my loadout now, when I exit back to the game, it says "invalid tactic ability". It took me a while to figure out what was going on.
  13. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Just signed on. Got uber lag. Had to quit. Unplayable.
  14. TheNumber 2 Well-Known Player

Home Run Mastery for Shield still has its old pre-73 description of 360% critical chance and power reduction for support roles
  15. Korlick Loyal Player

Right now, LFG is like Throne Elite asking for Quantum. And again, not even trying to hide it.
    • Like x 2
  16. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Paradox Sentry bounty in TTA51. His shield mechanic has returned post revamp, where when he shields damage towards it is very little. However we don't have the orbs like we did in PW, so I'm guessing this is a bug.
  17. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Probably not a bug, perhaps just an overlooked aspect of the overhaul:

The Hand mod 'Regenerative Shielding' is kind of pathetic now. I'm getting about 300 health back, and that's a little over 1% of my total health.
    • Like x 4
  18. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

All pets die easily I said it before on tank side a few players said it in separate threads.
    • Like x 1
  19. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Another bug with is my tac mods and generator cells have ran out and it still works for the 300 heal
  20. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this but there is an armory bug with loadouts and multiple builds.

Example one: I tested yesterday to see if the Guardian's Light bug was still there. After I confirmed it was I hot switched my armory back to being my normal imprinted loadout. I logged in this morning to Guardian's Light being on my loadout again. I switched my armory back to my imprinted loadout and tried relogging, and when I logged back in there was Guardian's Light again...

Example two: If you have more than one dps armory loadout saved it bugs when relogging. I have 2 dps armories one for solos/duos and the other for alerts/raids. I logged out in my raid dps build and logged back in and it was my solo/duo loadout present. Switching armories corrects this but it's a pain in the meantime.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.