Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I agree totally. It's something I've wanted added to that mod even from before the revamp.
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

The sc head mods are blitched. The megavolt III mod used to work 4 me but when i hit like 199cr it stopped working. I think it cr releated as megavolt III used to give me 525 back. Now the only head mod worth using is electrocute for power back until you guys hotfix the sc head mods. CrappyHeals mentioned head mods before but i was like 195cr at the time when i mentioned megavolt worked. Now it doesn't as i got more gear.
  3. CassUV Well-Known Player

Can we have LPvE back to what it was before?. I'm talking LPvE only. It's very difficult to farm now, I mean, it takes much time. For us that are grinding LPvE feats, time is important and, now with the reduced damage, will take many minutes. LoA, Trigon, HoD and OS are the most important for grind runs and we already lost Trigon and HoD...
  4. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

If you want to get your supercharge head mod to work when you switch to a armory or log on if you take your head on and off the mod will work. Stinks we have to do that but till the fix that's what we have do.

Also I think the energized head mods are bugged the same way.
    • Like x 1
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Ty 4 tip. Sorry 4 typos in my post. I have a broken computer and can only type with ps4 browser
    • Like x 1
  6. Laz523 Well-Known Player

Can't get my loadouts to change even after respeccing powers. What ever role my toon is in is stuck in that role regardless of changing the powers in loadouts.
  7. Ray Ell Active Player

How much are elite allied forces renown token supposed to give? I just consumed five of them with a renown booster running and I received 93,93,93,93 and 187. I might have misread them but I thought they are worth 250 each? Can someone clarify? Thanks
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

The weapon mastery for 1hand hold hold only gives power back on the 1st hold. It's a fast weapon mastery but since the second hold doesn't give you power back, you will run out of power fast. Falling behind other builds and specs in my opinion.
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Underworld Trials stampede is glitched as it never unlocks. Please fix it as i and other returning players want out feats completed. Also, i feel like the alert of savage justice no killing med drones got harder since revamp. I keep trying and no feat
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Has anyone else noticed Ixion in Raising Hades is not animating correctly when he does his earth AoE?
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

Bug with mentals Horrific Visage SCG

Each time u use it enemies and caster leave combat mode, tank losing aggro cause npc leaving combat mode for the duration of the ability, happenes even in pvp.
  12. MYTHLORD Active Player

I don't know if it's technically a glitch. but it might as well be.but
    the Harleys Hiest duo second boss on both sides. is WAY too overpowered.
    the adds do way to much damage and are way too vast in quantity.
    a challenge is one thing. but even darksouls is more balanced and fair than that.
    a lot of things since the update hit the player too hard.
    and yes. when a 203 character goes down in 3 hits to an add in a 166 approx duo. that is way to much damages.
    the rest is fine. but lately the second bosses of some instances are just overpowered.
    I'm okay with difficulty. but things like trying to survive a horde of boss damage adds is too much for anyone. especially on the villain side.
    at the very least tone down how many of them spawn and how often they respawn.
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

I'm a hero so maybe the villain side is harder or something. In the Catwoman fight in that duo, just make sure to kill the adds as they pop and you'll be fine.
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

They're connected to Catwoman's health. If you try to kill her quickly, the whole room fills with them. It's better to take her down a bit, focus the adds, take her down further, etc.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Evergreen Level 30

Hall of Doom armory legends pve instance is almost impossible to complete because of the system breaker boss and getting the feat 4 killing it in 2 min is impossible. we just spent 30 min in there on that boss alone and just had to disband because it just kept on healing even though we were killing the smaller robots. This really need to be fixed ASAP because some people need those feats and cannot get them now. yesterday we killed it and it was not as hard but, we stayed there 4 about 30 min just on system breaker and some how i think we just got lucky because at one point it just stopped healing.
  16. Vanessa33335 Level 30

BUG ON PS3- Earthquake Supercharge from Earth Power cannot be active even with full SP
  17. MYTHLORD Active Player

to an extent I'd agree. but they still the moment the spawn instantly overwhelm an at level player and even overleveled players.
    I'm not saying it needs a major nerf. but the devs really need to factor in survivability a little.
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

It's manageable with a healer
  19. MYTHLORD Active Player

depends. but sure. however...it is a duo. a duo should not require a healer or tank to get through.
    sure on hero side it isn't as bad. but on villain side. it is just plain ridiculous.
  20. piohh Well-Known Player

Breakout: I notice sometimes thats Breakout dont work. I pressed R1 but nothing still stunned and the Breakout works after 2 Seconds. I switch the Controller but with the other Controller I have the same result. Its not all the time but it is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.