GU73: Earth

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Mepps, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Brick was always ok in alerts etc he performed badly in end game raids that's why I asked the question I was interested how he performs now.
  2. Xibo Loyal Player

Request

- Could Earthern Grip pull 8 targets instead of 4? Thanks!
  3. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Ice-Shatter Restraints
    Atomic- Neutrino Blast
    • Like x 1
  4. L T Loyal Player

Sometimes Fury is doing an "Arcane Barrage" attack. While it doesn't make up a big % of the total damage, if you look at the average damage, it's as high as Transmutation. Fury doesn't always do that, and it seems like the difference between doing a bit worse than crystal or a bit better than crystal. I'm not sure how to get Fury to do that attack or not do it-- but that's a discussion for the sorcery thread.
  5. SuperPrime New Player

Yes, I noticed that in the last test I did, so far it seems that fury does this "arcane barrage" attack in a random way, and one thing I also noticed that if we compare the hit count from (trasmumtation + arcane barrage) with (epicenter + striking stones), they have almost the same amount of hits. Now I do not know if the intention was to make fury rotate more times between transmutation and arcane barrage, if yes that's really a discussion for sorcery thread.
  6. VioletSorceress Committed Player

I wish Meteor shower would restore some power to Pets. In a Precision based Pet build all of Earth's Supercharges would hit for a lot less than in Might based builds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.