GU47 Test Server Event

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Enquirer, Apr 24, 2015.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Alright, so in a little while today, DevDirt, myself, and a few others are going to be logging in on the test server to test out some of the combat changes to really finish strong. To enable some other players to "participate", my league is going to be temporarily opening it's TeamSpeak for public access. Those without access to the test server are invited to pop on and ask questions or just hang out.

This is specifically to test out combat responsiveness.

Download Instructions

For those without TeamSpeak but interested in participating, here's how you can join in.
    http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Download TeamSpeak 3 for your operating system. From there, complete the set up and open it up.

Connection Instructions

1. You may need to make a new account. It only takes a few moments to set up.

2. At the top right corner you'll see a box that says "connections". Click on it and it will open a drop down menu. Press connect. It will ask you for a server address, password and username.

3. For your username put in your forum name as it'll make things a bit easier to keep track of who is who. If not, go by your main character name in game.

4. For the server address, copy and paste the following: ts40.gameservers.com:9219
    The password is: Bloop$haw

Rules

Be polite and try to speak in turn. I don't know how few or many people will end up being part of this event and I'd like to ensure that important questions regarding GU47 combat get answered or looked into.

Anyone found being intentionally disruptive will be booted from the TeamSpeak Server.

Again, this is to test combat responsiveness, so try to keep conversation on that topic.
    • Like x 4
  2. ChuckLess New Player

Oh man, while I love the idea, that could go very bad if you have a ton of PS4 kids all logging on and barking out questions and whatnot.

Good luck. I will hopefully pop on and check it out :)
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Trust me, I plan on handing out a few permabans :p If it gets really bad we just move everyone who's been constructive and all that to a password protected chat room.
    • Like x 2
  4. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

I won't be able to make it but please test the combat responsiveness with Fire also. I will love to play more on Fire from GU47 onward.

Thanks in advance.
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

We're done testing today so the password will change. Feel free to try and attempt though. I enjoy exiling people to the Phantom Zone.
  6. Mr BeefCakesss New Player

Getting my DDOS tool ready, brb.
  7. Yallander Loyal Player

Any plans to do this another afternoon? I just got back from zoo and work project and realized I missed the boat. I've wanted to test the changes, however when I hit test server it is usually later in the day and don't really find anyone on that is PVPing.
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Possibly Sunday. With streaming as well.
  9. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Enquirer, how did it go?
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Pretty good. Dirt had a little trouble getting onto the TS. He got on there towards the end and we talked for a little while. We may do something more official Sunday. Not sure though.
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Combat mechanics on all fronts seem extremely responsive. Anything that feels off really has something to do on the design front.
    • Like x 1