GU47: Legends Pets and NPC's

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by The Enquirer, Apr 15, 2015.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'm not sure if this has to do with NPC buffing, legends changes, or the pet AM's, however pets in legends as well as NPC's are incredibly powerful. We clocked ONE of Two Face's pets having over 5k health. They also hit extremely hard now and are a reliable source of damage. Without any assistance other than a single attack to get them started, Two Face's pets successfully took out almost half my health.

In other matches with NPCs, they hit extremely hard and have extremely high health as well. It makes any map that does have NPC's in them borderline unplayable.

Please take a look into this.
    • Like x 9
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

So I am bumping this up in the hopes of getting a developer to respond to it to at least confirm whether or not the amount of health and damage pets and NPC's are doing is intended or not as it has made certain maps nearly unplayable.
    • Like x 1
  3. L T Devoted Player

I'm guessing this is related to how the iconic solo missions play. The enemies there have impossibly high health and do high damage. I haven't checked legends PVE on test but I'm guessing it's more or less broken also.