GU40 Armory Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by LordStrongsword, Sep 4, 2014.

1. LordStrongsword New Player

I sent in a ticket Tuesday night after I realized that my Healer Armory became invalid, they said they verified the bug and are sending it up to QA and to keep an eye on the forum for updates. My concern is, that I am currently locked out of an Armory that I paid for, and that it limits the capabilities of my main. I saw there was a hotfix this morning, but the bug is still present, somebody please find and correct this bug on USPS4 server.
    • Like x 1
  2. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Can't you remove the armory from your base, then put it back and reset it? I"m not sure exactly what "armory became invalid" means but I'm guessing it means you can't imprint on it or switch to that armory build.

I'm just trying to help out with a possible solution for you.
    • Like x 1
  3. LordStrongsword New Player

I tried removing it from my base and put it back. I imprinted my WM styles in both my DPS and Healer Armories, ran solos as a DPS then tried to switch to Healer for raids. It's when I tried to switch it said my Healer Armory was invalid. I didn't gain any SPs or use respec tokens for powers or movement modes. GM Sopis logged into my account and verified there is a bug affecting my Armory (my feeling is it has something to do with WM customization, one is Two-handed into bow, while the other is Martial Arts into Hand Blasters) all I know is that I did not have any issues with my Armories prior to the release of GU40.