GU36 Testing Idea

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

You got that right "and there's always side effects"...What do we have to lose when these issues are always prevalent?...They are coming no matter what amount of testing is done on PC side.
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

I am actually hoping GU36 stays on test server for another almost 2 weeks to get everything certain. I am already confident that DLC10 wont release until late May, especially since nothing has been determined or mentioned about WM in almost a month for the W.I.P and considering the unicorn trinket took some heat from the devs about GU36 and WM.

Alot of moves have been sped up and many of the powers have an opportunity to compete now.
    • Like x 1
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

just saying man, is just that almost every post you have is about the "FOTM" players who want to be top score so I just wondered if you've only read post made by dps.
  4. RSL New Player

no. but you can't pretend they're not the one's making the most noise by FAR.
  5. Malachyte Devoted Player

Actually I wanted to have the FOTM powers in there to prove out that the raid in terms of time and numbers won't be drastically effected.
  6. RSL New Player

oh do include them, just have a balanced group instead of the only FOTM ones we currently try to populate raids with now because they're OP [etc]. giving the new positive changes on the other powersets a chance to shine instead of just concentrating on "nerfs" to the top ones.
  7. jr1nc Dedicated Player

well you can inform me what you want to see and ill twitch it ... also if you are legendary and have a pc i think you can test if im not mistaken! also i use a xbox 360 controller! so just tell me what you want us to put together!
  8. RSL New Player

they're working on getting us access. i don't have to actually see it btw. i'd trust people reporting honestly if they get a group where it's not all FOTM/top-tier powers, where there's old school powers [a lot of which see speedups vs slowdowns].