GU36 - Sprite Small Body Bug

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Jafin, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I posted this in the bug forum as I didn't have TS Sub-Forum access, but Mepps has kindly re-instated my access so I shall re-post it here.

I hopped onto the Test Server just now and I came across this odd little bug that made my character's body stretch out. I tested it on a couple of other characters with different body types but this was the only body type it was happening on - Sprite Small.

Basically when I used some powers with certain animations (Such as Soul Well, Shard of Life) her body would stretch out like she was audition for the part of Reed Richards in the next Fantastic Four movie. Screens below. I tested it with clothing and without, just in case it was a style issue. It was not.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Tikkun Loyal Player

This also happens with sprite small doing Electric animations. It's pretty funny to watch especially when clipping.

I was wondering to myself if this was intended or not since it has been a while since I ran Electric and didn't notice it quite so bad in my other healing rotations for other powers. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed.
  3. Cypher Well-Known Player

Starry had a video posted of Ice animations doing the same for him.

4. Remander Steadfast Player

Elasticity powers confirmed!
    • Like x 6
  5. drenz Developer

Thanks for the report. This is being investigated.

PS - Those are some weird, long-bodied aliens.
    • Like x 4