GU35: New Soders

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by drenz, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Justyss42 New Player

Yeah, I for one won't be participating in this tomfoolery.
  2. SlaverSlav New Player

3. Defibrillate New Player

Good people sell Soder Nexts for 8-10k a stack(12). And they give us a super crappy soda for 3k MoTs? That's like consuming 500 MoT per use. Common sense isn't really common nowadays.

Really, the game is transforming more to "Pay to Play. OUR way." Since they released WOTL. Sucks for the prem guys, they need to shell out more cash for them to achieve higher level content.
  4. Lantern Neuro New Player

If anything make it so you can TRADE them! I think the market will decide what a fair price is and the game should take its que from the people who actually PLAY it on a regular basis rather than worry about how to make a buck. Who really wants to go back to farming MOT's when you could be... I dunno... running new missions in your tier? Secondly, remember when you were a lower ranking tier and a T5 would show up in your instance and basically OWN the whole thing? Yes there were times to be thankful for it, but a lot of the times it made me feel a bit cheated as a player because I wasn't really progressing or learning anything from it as far as how to really utilize my characters strengths and abilities. Making it mark based like this will poison the generation of players coming up through the lower tiers because they will become reliant on more advanced players to carry them because they need overpriced soders.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

These soders are extremely overpriced and underpowered. 3000marks of triumph for a half a stack of soder cola zero? dat cray! even with the new markks conversion 1:3125 it is still not worth it. MoT is used for Catalysts for making consumables, and paying rent for the HT mods. Has a single person even intentionally bought these soders?

Thats the other thing. Soo many people have accidentilly bought these and wasted thousands of marks of triumph. Why are these soders at the top of the list? Come on guys..just come on.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLoneLantern New Player

Had a talk with leaguemates a few days ago about this. When T6 comes, MoR will be converted into MoT. Right now, we spend about 16k MoT on our HT upkeep (less if you don't boost everything). Nexus, Dox, and AnB will net you 3250 MoT ea, 9750 overall. Run each of those 4 times a month and you're looking at 39k MoT just from T5 raids. You're getting 23k marks/month that you (most likely) have nothing to spend on. These soders were probably put in place to counteract that overflow. Right now your MoT are better spent on Catalyst V's, selling them on the broker, then using that money to buy soder cola nexts. I don't see that being the case after the update.

This is purely my speculation/reasoning behind the costs.
  7. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Don't forget about the monthly reward box that will be included for completing t5 raids (as they did with t4 raids).
  8. TheLoneLantern New Player

Yikes! That is going to be a lot of marks.
  9. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Can. Not. Wait. I'm way overdue on rent on EU >_>