GU35: New Soders

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by drenz, Feb 27, 2014.

1. drenz Developer

Hello all.

Please discuss our 3 newest soders; Splash, Hyper, and Turbo, here!

Have fun out there,
    Drenz
    • Like x 4
  2. BumblingB I got better.

I am still downloading the patch, but wouldn't this defeat the purpose of having crafted soders and lower the want for plans in the like? Or are they a lower bonus than any crafted one?
    • Like x 1
  3. SuperBell Loyal Player

I like the new soders. I hated having to waste exobytes making them, especially after PVPing.
    • Like x 2
  4. BumblingB I got better.

So they are equal to Max, Remix, and Zeros. Respectively to the OPs list. Next are still the best. Turbos are $2100, which means premiums can't buy them, but also makes them cheaper to make than Zeros, which is 900 for soders and 2220 for the interface.

I like and dislike them. Just seems kind of silly to add them in lieu of RnD soders, but I also like them because I don't have to make a bunch of zeros. (Don't own a next plan.) But then I hate them because they were the only thing I was doing my make feat on. LOL So confused. :confused:
    • Like x 10
  5. Canadian Justice Committed Player

Not opposed to these soders but don't really see the point of them either. If they are going to cost less than crafted ones at least throw premiums a bone and drop the cost of Turbo to $2000.
    • Like x 17
  6. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Agreed, I'm wondering if these will be used for the new Teir 6 soda plans, or were they just added to help ppl with no soda plans.
    • Like x 1
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

Another way to de-emphasize crafting. Personally, I'm all for it. I hate bit farming and crafting. I'd rather just buy what I need with cash or marks. I don't want to spend my limited game play time on R&D endeavors.
    • Like x 10
  8. NexGenX New Player

I like them especially because I always had to switch to my main and craft remix/zero colas for my alts. Interfaces are a pain to have to buy so this is a welcome addition. But c'mon, $2100 for Turbo? That's just evil. Its like pricing something at $2001.
    • Like x 8
  9. Zhouz Well-Known Player

You didn't need bits to make Max, Remix, or Zeros, so what exactly does this save?
    • Like x 3
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Crafting time. From what BB said, it's actually cheaper, as well.

EDIT: And for those who don't have plans.
    • Like x 2
  11. NexGenX New Player

Time, Cash, Switching toons etc... :)
  12. Nemisor Committed Player

I say drop the price too. $2000 for the prems. its gona save a whole lot of complaining.
    • Like x 7
  13. BigAl Devoted Player

Sounds like I'll keep crafting my Next for my feat. :)
  14. 00Soul New Player

it simplifies thingsbut will there be a CR rating with the 3 new sodas ? Currently the the non-vitamin soders (i.e soder cola max and remic, etc) dont cost exo's but is it balanced if a fresh level 30 can completely refill their power and health so far so quickly ? now what I would luv is plans to make those sodas that return power and health to the group ..... hey Im a troller & healer, I had to sneak that part in :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Kristyana New Player

I would like to see the cost of the crafted items or the enhancers dropped as well to where it's as cheap or a bit cheaper to craft these soders as it is to buy them. That way someone would have the option - they could buy them if they wanted, or craft them for the same cost to work on their crafting feats.
    • Like x 8
  16. AgentX44 Committed Player

The only problem I see here is with Turbo vs Next. If Turbo is equal to Zeroes, and we drop the cost of crafting Zeroes, it's the same as dropping the cost of crafting Next (since it uses the same materials).
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update:

We noticed a glaring issue with these new Soders once PC Test was up. The new Soders are intended to cost both cash and Marks of Triumph.
    • Soder Cola Splash - Single: $230 + 20 Marks of Triumph - 6x (Vendor Stack): $1380 + 120 Marks of Triumph
    • Soder Cola Hyper - Single: $320 + 100 Marks of Triumph - 6x (Vendor Stack): $1920 + 600 Marks of Triumph
    • Soder Cola Turbo - Single: $350 + 520 Marks of Triumph - 6x (Vendor Stack): $2100 + 3120 Marks of Triumph
    • Like x 3
  18. NexGenX New Player

I think I just died a little...
    • Like x 14
  19. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Lol, That's a joke right? If not fail...... Way to much marks. I know some people are sitting on 50k MoT, But no just no. How about:

Soder Cola Hyper - Single: $310 + 80 Marks of Triumph - 6x (Vendor Stack): $1860 + 480 Marks of Triumph
    Soder Cola Turbo - Single: $333 + 220 Marks of Triumph - 6x (Vendor Stack): $1998 + 1320 Marks of Triumph
    • Like x 5
  20. NexGenX New Player

Everyone just ignore my first post about these being good and resource savers. Its no longer valid -_-
    • Like x 14