Dev Discussion GU111: Survival Mode Season 2

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Mar 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thats why i said until next sm. New mechanics/dots etc... the opportunities are endless. :)
  2. zCaution Well-Known Player

2nd tank is there to hold aggro while the main tank is picked up cause he made a oopsie
  3. AV Loyal Player

And who exactly has more aggro than the DPS when the healer never has anything to heal at the higher rounds where the tank either correctly times his dodges or immediately dies?

The DPS will always have aggro in high rounds if the tank dies.... They can casually mosey on out of range for a sec just as easily as a crutch tank can, have equivalent survivability in a high-round pickup kite scenario, and they don't slow the run down by 2-3x with their presence.
    • Like x 2
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Why did you have to put Quick in round 4-14-24. If it had been Luthor or Deathstroke I could have got my friend to round 15. :(
  5. SunBIaster New Player

Can u please extend survival mode one week more?
  6. Big Gl0 Active Player

You my friend have never ran with me lol. I am always the next to die after the tank. For some reason it seems like they changed the hate values to F healers mode after they kill the tank
  7. AV Loyal Player

Could just be sub-optimal DPS there. Even in non-SM content with more frequent healing, good DPS comfortably surpass healers on the hate list. Could also occur though if the DPS died recently (resets hate) or on a fight with divided DPS attention (eg Freeze during Therms). If you're surpassing a DPS' hate in general, though, that's a problem (unless for some reason Sacrifice was being used).
  8. SunBIaster New Player

Hello I'm posting again to asking please you guys extend the survive mode for one week more to give people chance to finish sm in true way! We had lots of disconnects, lots of lag, unexpected downtimes and other issues that are make the game has lacks of players that want try high ranks. I won't point thinger, but is a matter to pay attention in LFG group and you will see what I'm trying to mean! Thank you for your compreension and I hope you guy really consider my ask!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.