Dev Discussion GU111: Survival Mode Season 2

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Mar 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please post any feedback or bugs you find in Survival Mode Season 2 here!

Known Issue:
    • Minimum CR should be 310, but is currently set to 255. Characters under CR 310 have little chance.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please describe your experience in more detail, as well as your character CR.
  3. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Base items (hologram zeus statue) those received for the end of specific rounds are not displayed (in the decoration mode) if you have trophies from the previous SM (if the character has no previous trophies, then the new trophy is displayed correctly).
  4. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Is using lasso of truth artifact as a troll to keep statues away from tank while tank(s) is only keeping agro with strong taunt from range intended at round 10-20-30? I can see lot of BS will start either if it is or not.:D
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We identified the issue here. You have the item correctly, and it will show up as expected once we get a fix out. This shouldn't take long.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ryazan Dedicated Player

It would be nice if Johnny Quick was not in a round without a checkpoint.
  7. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The glitch where you get stuck rolling in place in Lex’s ranged AOE is back :(
    • Like x 2
  8. jolaksi Well-Known Player

upvoted.

True. Its due to the "stunn" effect. Maybe its coded as "keep player in same spot or teleport the player back to missile spot as soon as stun effect occurs"
  9. TheSuperPhantomBoy Level 30

The truth I don't want to offend anyone, but there are people who can't go any further than the first round, that mode of survival is very complicated, they could maybe improve it and if you can't equal thank you very much J
  10. Millbarge Developer

There is an issue currently where players under CR310 are able to get in - this should be fixed in the next patch (likely tomorrow).
    • Like x 2
  11. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Possible "bug" or intended mechanic idk:

This is a carry-over "bug" from previous season: Minotaur carries his "charge attack damage" with a lunge if the tank is in lungeable spot. To reproduce let Minotaur do his lunge by standing close to him(as tank) right after charge attack ends.
    • Like x 1
  12. Maxwill Committed Player

Hi there .
    POSSIBLE BUGs : Ice Orbital from Mr Freeze cannot be trade... Please make it so we can trade it.
    Also some lunges don't work, no damage, no counter, nothing, like it didn't happen, i was using handblaster, my friend was using shields
  13. Charon Lead Content Designer

14. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I have no problem with this as long as the purchases are account bound and can't be put on the broker.
    • Like x 1
  15. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

Perhaps in the mirror, you have talked to the DCUO community and appointed yourself leader. Please come down off of that crumbling pillar, it's about to break apart.

Well,

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having a Survival Mode Event? You have to do that hard work to get the best rewards. If everyone had access to all of the rewards then there would be NO REASON for players to participate; just buy some Chips and get stuff. Survival Mode is a limited-time event that happens every so often, so it makes sense for the reward restrictions. If you buy a 1oz. bag of Lays Chips, do you expect to get all of the other sizes/types of Lays Chips for free as well, just because you spent money on one small bag? Of course not. Same thing applies here.
    • Like x 1
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Since i want them to make revenue i wouldnt mind your idea on certain items i think for SM only your idea is fine because SM is free and not part of a Episode and they should make some revenue from SM considering the work they put into it
  17. PolarisSylar Committed Player

I am experiencing alot lag in SM. On USHERO servers
    . Inside the instance onduty.
  18. KlarkKent Well-Known Player

Bug:

Sometimes, furnaces on Mr. Freeze fight are being untargetable from the beginning of round.
    • Like x 2
  19. zNot Loyal Player

I for sure agree with you the point of SM is to give players a challenge and reward them for the hardwork the ones that reach such rounds should get rewarded with unique things.
  20. Slazenger New Player

Usually I would agree with the purpose of loot locking behind an event, unfortunately this event brings about an insane level of elitism and at the moment it is running rife, as a casual gamer (player) I would like to participate to acquire rewards. I have achieved the minimum required CR to participate in the event but because my alt is not maxed out to the extreme finding a team has become more difficult than actually doing the SM itself. Unless there is a complete shift in peoples mindsets (don't see that happening), I also would be in favour of acquiring rewards by other means.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.