GU107: Nature Balance Changes

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Siramez, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Siramez Well-Known Player

i knew this was gonna happen
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

I will have to test the changes but this is my favorite powerset, I hope it won't be completely useless now (I didn't gemini spam so that wasn't really the issue for me).
    • Like x 2
  3. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

Just from reading this just makes me think there is 0 point in using wolf form over gorilla anymore. Of course need to test but now every super is 5k cost, 30 sec cooldown 15 sec buff duration but gorillas 35% is still multi target while wolf gives nothing of that kind.
  4. gemii Dedicated Player

Would of liked to see the poison dots slightly nerfed but overall good changes across the board that aren’t ground breaking nerfs. Good job devs
    • Like x 1
  5. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Making the supercharges 50% is too much honestly, especially when you used to be able to go into those forms for free
    • Like x 1
  6. The_fair_1 Committed Player

The nature nerf reads pretty solid with the exception of the change to wolf form. In my opinion it should either be 50% at 15 sec cooldown or 25% at 30 sec cooldown as you made gorilla better and just nerfed wolf form from being used at all. Other than that the DMG and number changes seem to be solid, I can’t wait to log on and test them
  7. Koshak087 New Player

I can understand all changes, but If u change Supercharge cost from 2.5k to 5k for them well increase main buff from 10% to 14-16%. I think it will be right for ballance. I hope I count correct:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  8. Lara Committed Player

9. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

mmmm, to be frank?

The Poison DOT cycle setup with Harvest only maintenance isn't being removed so it's still going to be an excellent back to any weapon usage as a Hybrid Powerset, and with a couple of the late game niceties (Trans and Strat and whomever your preferred +1 is) - it should still be quite capable of high output production, as either a Might-only OR a Hybrid Powerset.
    • Like x 2
  10. Holden Hardwood New Player

Nature healing definitely doesn't out perform other healing powers. Yeah we can put out like 1 more set of green circles than others but that isn't game breaking. We lack burst heals compared to all other healing powers, green circles instead of big heals is a fair trade.
    • Like x 1
  11. AV Loyal Player

It's a commonly held misconception. People tend to think elec is weak for the same reason. Every healer power is competent but has a different specialty. Nature specializes in the top 33% of everyone's health, keeping people topped up and healing the little hits... "stealing" healing from other powers. Celestial is great at the middle 33%. Elec is king of the bottom 33%, saving people with bio and tossing the big heals. Water specializes in consistent mitigation. As such, it's virtually impossible for an elec healer to have higher scorecard numbers than a nature/celes and that gets misinterpreted as a reflection on performance, just as you said,
  12. jptml217 New Player

As a nature main, I have no issue with most of this, but one effect of the suggestion is there is no benefit to going wolf form at all, in my base loadouts, I had wolf builds which I could dps with until I have enough surpercjarge tp chage to gorilla. If I now die in gorrilla/ wolf form, would there be a 30 sec wait to change form? So I have real weak huum dps to consider. To make wolf at all attractive it should retain a lower sc cost. As a healer I only changed to bug form when dps tank was in trouble, a 30 sec wait, means, no longer have the boost heal when needed. If the artfact to gain sc back is used then then that would be used with trans/strat wich are both a must for healer and dps, so either that or the orb. As a hot healer with no real burst,, 30 seconds seens to long to chage to bug form, if that stays, I will remove bug form from healer bulilds, I feel 20 secs with a 10 sec boost in bugform seems more viiable
    • Like x 2
  13. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

There is a proper post been opened in the Testing Forum, put your comments in there as they are very valid.
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Nature healer-role bugs aren't being fixed because they heal too much.

They're being fixed because the Wolf form Supercharge can output 55-60K a SECOND on a single target.

That's at or more than (usually more than) the pre-fix Doom Spin output, which was deemed "completely unacceptable" by literally the whole community with the sole exception of me personally and even I think it might have been a little much.
  15. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Wait so your telling me nature doesnt have any burst whatsoever?

So I guess flourish and blossom have 0 burst heals?

Last time I checked they both do. 99% of the time I use flourish as a 2nd priority heal because of its burst to the entire group/those with pheromones on them.
    • Like x 1
  16. zNot Loyal Player

Whats the point of this thread? Trying to lure people to view your thread with a Dev like title? which has zero information about this change, ridicilous.
  17. Berza Committed Player

This thread was made by Batuba. He failed to lock the thread when he was supposed to do it, so he moved all replies here. Batuba made the thread and put the title. Siramez happens to be the first one to comment.
    • Like x 2
  18. AV Loyal Player

Thank you, that confused the hell outta me.
    • Like x 1
  19. Berza Committed Player

Glad to help.
    • Like x 1
  20. jptml217 New Player

can we a least have a buff to dps in human form, deaths are compartiveky common and with everything costing 50% supercharge bar, we can be stuck in human form with very poor dps for some time in a gorilla range build and Iwolf melee. or is this intended as part of the rebalancing?
    • Like x 1