Test Discussion GU103: Everyman Prototype Artifact

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Mar 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Agree on this. Something else I would like to add to this is that just like how fire can use manacles just fine, ice can use this just fine too. If something hits you through your shields and you pop a new shield, you will have heightened defense until the healer is able to heal you. The resto and Dom also help buff your shields too. It may not be the best for ice but this doesn’t mean ice can’t get some use of it.

Just my 2 cents
    • Like x 2
  2. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I think we're moving to a time where now the Dilustel Refractor moves out of relevance and when the double XP comes to just fortify that into the everyman. Even at decent sp the health buff is 8-10k and that's at 200 rank and one could argue a EoG at 200 is still more beneficial than the Refractor and it will come down to a mystic-prototype-manacles meta and dropping mystic for some pure st fights in favor of EoG if they run a SC etc or just keeping mystic for the 5%.
    • Like x 2
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yup I agree. As you said there are situations where the genini might be better in certain fights but overall the 3 main artifacts are going to the mystic, manacles, Everyman.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

The drawback of this artifact is that the moment you pop soder cola the defense from it is instantly gone,it does not keep your defense at lets say 130k for like 10 seconds. Or if you have a good healer that keeps your health at 100% always,you will not benefit from the tank artifact at all because you never reach 30% health,maby on rare occasion you do but then you are having a bad healer or either will die anyway :D It would be a great artifact if the defense bonus lasted lets say 10 - 12 seconds. Or if the artifact was switched around to reward you with defense at 100% health like - 100% health = 12% max health converted to defense / 75% health = 9% converted / 50% health = 6% converted and last i guess 30% health = 3% converted. Would make it a great artifact.
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

This artifact was meant to be a supplementary artifact. As you get closer to death you get stronger long enough for the healer to heal you. This is not meant to make you able to solo things
    • Like x 1
  6. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

Please don't enlighten me what this artifact was meant to be as i have read everything in this thread.
    I am simply giving my opinion on this artifact + suggestion. It is up to Batuba to deciede if this is great suggestion or not.

@DeitySupreme this is not a thread to complain back and forth with someone who writes their opinion or suggestion. I notice you post in other threads aswell just to complain with people. If you really badly want to reason/complain with someone back and forth then do it in private messages. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Well the devs stated that they want feedback on how the artifacts are functioning. Not on how they should work.. sooooo
    • Like x 1
  8. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

And for you to know,i don't post my opinion + suggestion on the artifact unless i test it first. If you read my post then you wouldn't have even wrote this but you did. Alright i'm not posting here anymore.
    • Like x 1
  9. Vindex Active Player

Does your statement above concerning 3 main artifacts (mystic, manacles, everyman) includes or applicable to Earth Brick Tanks? If yes then how and why?
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

At base yes because earths mitigation with brick is to transfer a large portion of the damage you take to brick after damage calculations. This means that with your heightened defense you will be transferring less damage to brick. Now keep in mind that this doesn’t protect brick from outside damage like splash damage or mechanical damage so you will still need to manage that yourself.

However it is worth saying that with brick you can also heal him in the Gemini circle. Just depends on your play style and the mechanics of raids you are doing. If you will be kiting a lot than genini may not be the best since brick can go out of circle. Or even In fights where the bosses move around a lot. Brick will follow the boss and in turn will get out of the circle. Both are just fine however I’d prefer the Everyman over Gemini since it’s. It reliant on you having a sc up.
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

In general, the artifact is good in its current state, but not good enough to throw away any other tank artifact for it if you have 160-200, if you have 80-120 then you should consider replacing it. Generally is niche artifact (tanks that have frequent health spikes will benefit more ..but..in new raids where attacks pass through the shield even for ice the artifact will be useful). Of course, there will be screams about the new "meta".
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

Its a great Artifact for Fire and Atomic. It'll work with Ice too due to the Shield Penetration currently going on which i hope gets retuned/refined cause its absurd atm. Rage wont get much use from it but more defense is currently nice to have. I havnt tested Earth testing so Im not sure how it'll work out.

It'll pair well with Mystic Symbol of the Seven for more Defense. This Artifact wont fit all but as most Artifacts, could very well be situational.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.