GU 86 & Add Funds Bug (USPC/PS)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, am I the only one on the US PC/PS Server that's getting errors in trying to add funds to my account? :confused:

Whether I try in-game through the Marketplace, or on the website, I'm trying to add funds and it just hangs up, then times out after trying for several minutes. The website returns a very generic error message. o_O

It hangs up on the "Verifying account info" page and never finishes that step. I WAS going to buy some more Stabilizers last night, but by failing to make sure this Game Update was Ready for Prime Time before putting it on the Live Servers, Daybreak just screwed themselves out of that revenue! If the website and in-game marketplace won't Shut Up and Take My Money, I can't give you any! :rolleyes:

I posted about this in the main thread for GU 86 problems, but there's been no replies to it, and no one else seems to be reporting the same issue so far. :(

Current mood:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Balton hero Committed Player

I got MC to buy replay badges to unlock styles and feats spread across several characters yesterday and didn't experience a problem.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Okay, so, last night, I was using my Windows 10 Gaming Laptop that I play the game on. It was connected via WiFi to my Verizon FIOS Quantum internet connection when I was getting the errors.

Today, I'm on my Microsoft Surface 3 10.8" Windows 10 tablet, connected via WiFi to Comcast Basic Cable Internet at work. And I was just able to use the website (via Google Chrome, the same browser I was using at home) to add funds with no errors. Bizarre. o_O