Dev Discussion GU 85: Augments!

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Avair, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avair Administrator

Hello everyone! The new Augments system is now live. Please respond here with feedback.

Oh! If there are any bugs this would be the spot for those as well.

Thanks!
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

Are starro face mods supposed to be obsolete now too? did those go to the generator or the slot was removed from the mask?
  3. Avair Administrator

These should have remained untouched. If you are experiencing issues with them, please let me know. Thanks!
  4. Superman/5vperman Level 30

I think there's a problem with the exobyte boosters.
    I have two stacks of 99 exobytes, that bring me just shy of 111 on my precise metagene. With three exobytes boosters placed before them, the rank is the same. Sadly, I already wasted one exobyte booster and several exobyte stacks before I realized what was happening. I'll try to post pictures to show you, not sure how to do that from my phone.
  5. Superman/5vperman Level 30

6. Phen0menal Active Player

4 Adaptive Augments two might and two healer ones have disappeared from my character after I leveled them up. they had been save to my armory and when I switched roles from dps to healer one would disappear bought two more leveled again and as I was running content those disappeared as well. There is a posting from someone else in the bug section that had the same problem
    • Like x 1
  7. Superman/5vperman Level 30

I should also clarify, the boost seems to be working for the chapter-specific augments, but not the "origin" ones.
  8. Perdition Committed Player

The Exobyte boosters only work with the new exobytes u get from doing the new content and from salvaging gear. The old exobytes are only to get rid of those and get a bit of XP in the process. nothing more nothing less.
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Shouldn't we be rewarded with 2 adaptive augments for EACH role, not just 2 total? Seems like this should've been fixed when you doubled up on the Golden Exobytes.
    • Like x 1
  10. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

How and where do you get the augments from the top two slots?
  11. MiLady Well-Known Player

Hi Melusine, I asked the same question in the following thread:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/teen-titans-judas-contract-augments.297576/
    This was Mepps reply:
    "Additional Cybernetics are available on the vendor."

Hi BabyBoyzim, When you first launch the game after Augments went live, your toon should get 2 new completed tasks in the Journal. One gives you the Golden Exobytes, the other gives your 2 Augments. However, I believe the 2nd task is only given to your toon if it has a CR230 or higher since that is the minimum for the Teen Titans. The event version of this content is available for lower CR players, but some items are not available.
  12. Superman/5vperman Level 30

That's fine then, but it would have been good if it had "exobyte booster does not affect this item" or whatever it was typed in red that the exobyte box we got had in the description.
  13. George00 Active Player

Is it possible to transfer already modded augments? I was a controller with my 4 vitalization augments level 200+. I recently switched to healer. Is there any way to transfer my vit augments to restoration or do I have to start my restoration augments at level 0?
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The bug from test with the discrepancies in the Type 2 Augment rank 15 breakthrough with the +2% Might/Prec x2

I don't have escalating might in my neck, and I weapon tapped so not to proc any artifacts etc and this is inside the duo showing the base stats and buffed stats from the augment.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Might
    28,523 Base 29,414 Buffed is a difference of 891 which is 3.07% Might and it should be 4%

Prec
    8803 Base 9145 Buffed is a difference of 342 which is 3.81% Prec and it should be 4%
    • Like x 1
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Did you have any artifacts equipped in your build that add might to your true base might?
  16. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

My effects tab is in the screenshot which would so any artifact buffs, my artifacts are proc'd by superpowers and I only used a weapon tap to get into combat to proc the mighty cores.
  17. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Don't artifacts have passive percentage-based stats as well?

Those aren't calculated into the base might your augment is 'augmenting,' lol. Which artifacts did you have equipped?
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

i realy like the augments, it is nitpicky perhabs, just the way exobytes and cybernetics are a different thing and how they stack... look:
    [IMG]it is filling up the whole inventory realy waaay to fast when you are not using bank characters to send them your stuff per mail...
  19. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

DPS artifacts are based on powers, same with your white mods that impact your current effects. If I had hit a power my effects would have looked like this instead of my other screenshot

[IMG]
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

So before I get to lvl 80 on my artifact, I get no stat improvements unless I use a power?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.