GU 60 Ep. 24 BB Thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by bagofboom, May 18, 2016.

1. bagofboom Committed Player

With the down time tomorrow I thought I'd give those that typically like to complain about; "not getting what we pay for" or "this game has so many problems" or "I'm taking my ball and going home", a jumping off point.

(For the record, I don't care. Update the hell outta this game tomorrow devs, I'll jump on when we're good to go!)

Please use this thread for all your waahhh's, me me me me's, boo-hoo's and ugh's.
    Starting.......NOW!

Long Live DCUO!!
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Crying only worked when u was a kid , mommy and daddy can't kiss this n make it better ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. bagofboom Committed Player

Exactly!!
    Wait......

Long Live DCUO!!
  4. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

And 6 hours to go, now.
  5. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

On Netflix
    The new goosebumps with Jack Black is on to help u thru this troubling time
    • Like x 1
  6. bagofboom Committed Player

I rented Deadpool on PSN. Missed out on seeing it in the theater so I had to get it.
    Very cool!!
    (Sorry for the Marvel reference everyone)

Long Live DCUO!!
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Deadpool is still in theaters here , 1 show a night still racking in the $$ even with the DVD release lol
  8. bagofboom Committed Player

Really!? If you don't mind me asking, where are you? I'm in Ohio, small town, we don't get movies for very long unless they're just crazy crazy profitable. Avengers 1&2 were here for a long time, Civil War is still here, BvS was around for a bit. Deadpool did good here but didn't stay long.

Long Live DCUO!!
  9. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Boise Idaho , Edwards theater here milks it for every $
    • Like x 1
  10. bagofboom Committed Player

Ahhh, Idaho. The Longhorn state. No....the Paris of the North west. Nope, the Land of Milk and Honey. That's not it either....... I've never known anyone from Idaho. Population: Montazumas Revenge.
    Lol!

Long Live DCUO!!
  11. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Best tators in the world :p
    • Like x 1
  12. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I love the new gear. Already at 165 CR thanks to it.