Greetings, New player Questions

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by mrgrey7491, Dec 16, 2017.

1. mrgrey7491 New Player

Hi guys,

This is like the fourth time i tried DCUO, and im actually not hating my experience. I definity plan on at least playing it out to max and dabbling in what is available for me from then on.

My 1 and only real concern.
    I used an XP boost that was given to me in game. But i dont see a visual that shows me, time left, or if it's actually active at all.

Please tell me theres some sort of marker telling u, that u have an xp boost active, and how much time is left on it.

It could be that i ran the time out, and didnt realize it. But there were no markers that I could see, i even looked under character stats.

Thanks!!

PS
    If you were to obtain certain armor looks, is that shared among characters? (like specially earned things)
    Is there an item storage that works between characters? if so, does it work across faction?
  2. mrgrey7491 New Player

3. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Go to inventory screen, you should see your character glow briefly (not your aura glow if you have one) I forget the color. Those xp boosters work for the time that it says but there is no timer, I usually look at my clock before I activate and that gives me a reference point on timing it. If you log off the timer stops and then resumes when you log back in.
  4. mrgrey7491 New Player

Thanks!!!
    I find it incredibly disappointing that such a simple QoL feature is absent from such an old game.
    Nevertheless, I know exactly what you're talking about, much appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

on PC just press F1 and scroll down

Styles bought on the markeplace can be redeemed on all characters, the rest not.
    Item storage between characters... haven't you found your bank yet?