Green Lantern styles?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NoobThenPro, Apr 22, 2013.

1. NoobThenPro New Player

Can anyone please list all the GL styles there is in the game, also are there any briefing rewards that give GL styles? Ty
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Gardner Chest style.
    Sinestro's Banded Gauntlets.
    I think that's actually all there is. The only style reward I know of that is remotely connected to GL is the Ferris Aircraft Hoody that you get from the Coast City alert investigations.

(I could be wrong though so anyone with more info feel free to correct me)
  3. Oel Em Well-Known Player

Well there is also Sector Agent and Sector Incindiary (Green and Yellow Lantern) that drops from all of the Lantern alerts.
  4. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

"Kyle Rayner's" Oan Tech Mask (Face Style) is also a rare drop from the Coast City Alert.
  5. songs New Player

green lantern hoodie from the vault and light battery pack and gauntlets from oan science cells
  6. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

Like the others stated above there's Guy Gardner chest, Sinestro gauntlets, Sector agent, Sector incendiary, and here's more Kyle Rayner Oan tech mask, ryut shoulders from Atrocitus, also Vice Sector 13 drops too from the Red Lanterns. Krona Energy back and gloves drop at Oa. The briefing for the FFTL on the Hero It side drops gardner chest & on the villains It's Evil Star helmet. Which you can get fighting him.
    • Like x 1
  7. Delta795 New Player

This^^^ Plus add Allen Scott's wrapped treads.